[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just hoping you could answer my quick survey: Gender: Age: Relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: survey[1].jpg (47 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
survey[1].jpg
47 KB, 425x282
Just hoping you could answer my quick survey:

Relationship Status:
Why you help or advise people here on /adv/:
>>
M
7 years with gf
US
I think I can offer some relationship advice
>>
>Gender:
Female
>Age:
>Relationship Status:
In a relationship
>Country:
New Zealand
>Why you help or advise people here on /adv/:
Because I like helping people. I like to think I'm good at it, I'm at a good place in my life, and I think I've really grown as a person in the last 5 or so years, so I like to help where I can
>>
>Gender:
M
>Age:
>Relationship Status:
Foreveralone
>Country:
US American
Don't have any of my own problems to worry about.
>>
Relationship Status: cheating on my wife
Why you help or advise people here on /adv/: I've been through some serious shit and see things different than most
>>
>>16612208
Relationship Status:Single
Why you help or advise people here on /adv/:I've had a lot of life experience, a lot of shit, some good, a lot in between. Try to give others hope and truth. When people go through bad times, they're blinded.
>>
Relationship Status: Long-term relationship but unmarried
Why you help or advise people here on /adv/: Honestly, just reading people's life stories on here is a stress reliever for me. It's also fun to get other people's perspectives on situations that rarely come up in polite conversation. On the occasions when I've chipped in and been told that my advice actually helped, it's been an incredibly gratifying feeling.

Or maybe I'm just nosy and like to hear my own keys clicking.
>>
>>16612208
M
Dating but nothing labelled yet.
US
I honestly just go on here to read other peoples' problems. I feel much better abouty life knowing that I could be worse off.
>>
Relationship Status: single, not looking
Why you help or advise people here on /adv/: Just want to help.
>>
Relationship Status:single with fwb exgf
Why you help or advise people here on /adv/: i like to think about what is right and what i'd do in certain situations and also what i'd want to do in those situations. also i think i'm pretty wise compared to underaged banned kids and most of my friends irl
>>
>>16612208
>Gender: M
>Age: 21
>Relationship Status: never been in a relationship
>Country: US
>Why you help or advise people here on /adv/: Desire to help combined with exhaustion of dealing with my own problems, serves as a distraction.
>>
>>16612208
>Gender:
M
>Age:
>Relationship Status:
Kissless dateless virgin due to isolation, trying to get better
>Country:
US
4chan has a lot of people as fucked up as I am with similar situations they might need help with.
>>
>Gender:
Male
>Age:
>Relationship Status:
Single. Never had a relationship
>Country:
England
Like to think I can help people and give help and advice in certain areas. Although mainly come here to read about other people's problems and get life tips.
>>
>Gender:
Male
>Age:
>Relationship Status:
Currently single.
>Country:
The Netherlands
I enjoy reading the stories on /adv/ and try to help out where I can.
>>
>>16612208
Relationship Status: single
Why you help or advise people here on /adv/: because I like helping people
>>
>>16612208
>Gender
Male
>Age
>Relationship Status
Single
>Country
Australia
>Why you help or advise people here on /adv/
/adv/ became my home board the first week it opened (been on 4chan since Nov 2006). I stuck around because all mobile apps defaulted the board to this.

I only help very select relationship threads, career threads, and a large portion of general lifestyle advice threads. The rest are totally ignored, ESPECIALLY suicide threads (attention seeking fags gtfo).
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.