[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Divorced women ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: MILF.jpg (98 KB, 799x800) Image search: [Google]
MILF.jpg
98 KB, 799x800
So basically I was planning on going out new years eve and hoping to get laid. This is clearly not a realistic ambition with girls my age group, however I am not attempting to get girls in the 18 -21 age group, I am aiming for 30 to late 40s women. Have actually done this before and DESU not only is it much easier (like comparing brain surgery to childs play) they are also far better at sex.
Any advice on getting older women in a bar ? especially divorced women
>>
>>16612198
So, you're looking for a fling with some cougars?
Might as well lurk this
>>
>>16612198
Wait if you already know how why are you asking us?
>>
>>16612198
Nigga hook it up with adv I want to do this
>>
>>16612198
I'm in canada i don't know if that matters but the cougars here buy me drinks (i'm 20) and then they take me home and we have drunk sex. IDK but it's awesome maybe buy them a drink and talk with them. are you young? they love that. just have fun, they love fun young guys.
>>
Just... Talk to whomever you want to penis in vagina? They should do some of the work. Consider yourself fresh meat.
>>
bumping for interest
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.