[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello. I am a 27 year old male that is attracted to women 10-20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 2014-05-30 19.29.16.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
2014-05-30 19.29.16.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
Hello. I am a 27 year old male that is attracted to women 10-20 years old. Unfortunately I am also a law abiding citizen and the age AoC in my state is 16 so I am unable to have sex legally with more than half of the girls in my age group. I have tried going to bars but all the women there are 21+ and I am not interested. I am trying to think how I can be happy and be legal at the same time. Where are some good places to meet 16-20 year olds? I have have success at raves and off facebook but that's it. It hard to find people you love and i can def empathize with how hard it must be to find gay/lesbian people to have a relationship with because how they are a minority. one idea I have recently been thinking of is just dating a 12 year old but not doing anything sexual with her, just holding her hand and cuddling with her. This seems to be perfectly legal in the US as long as you don't do anything sexual. Thoughts? where can i meet some cute, single 11 year olds. thanks

-law abiding citizen
>>
You know any girl you date is going to eventually age and be older than 20, right?
>>
yikes.
>>
>>16612193
For cuddling 10 yo you can still go to jail for grooming.
>>
>>16612203
i think a lawyer would be hard pressed to say innocent cuddling is grooming. You know how many dads cuddle with their daughters?
>>
>>16612193
bump
>>
>>16612226
There's a difference between a father cuddling their child and an unrelated stranger cuddling a child. If you can't see that, you're completely retarded
>>
>>16612376
using "retardation" as an insult in 2015.
slandering a whole population of mentally handicapped individuals just to make a point
>>
>>16612394
nice b8
>>
What is it with all these fucking pedos on here?

Cut your dick off. Thanks.
>>
>>16612519
do you realize how insensitive you are being? also advocating violence is against the law. Reported.
>>
>>16612193
> I am a 27 year old male
>AoC in my state is 16 so I am unable to have sex legally with more than half of the girls in my age group
>in my age group
They are not in your age group.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.