[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll be right to the point - how do I get my ex girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I'll be right to the point - how do I get my ex girlfriend back?
I've been over her for a while (even dated different girls after break up) and life's been great, but ever since we started to talk to each other again through mutual friends, my feelings for her came rushing back. We only talk periodically via group chat, but never have we talked one on one since last year.
I'm not entirely sure about how she feels about the situation, but she occasionally talks about me with other people (mix of good and bad) and once even brought up a positive memory between us while we were talking in said group chat. Is she just confused? How do I approach this, and how do I possibly get back to one on one conversations to reach that closeness we once had?
>>
please help.
>>
You don't. If she wanted to be with you, she wouldn't have broken up with you
>>
There's a saying: when your past calls, don't answer... It has nothing new to say.
>>
You dont, because it failed for a reason.

Been here, tried it. You fall into your old habits, cant help it. I had to cut contact completely to start healing. It took years, but I may not be all better. I still havent given the next girl a shot.
>>
>>16612122
Reconnecting is rare.

I don't buy into exes not working out a second time, but it is a rare fucking thing. Much like an LDR working and transitioning.

Just talk to her. Either way you have an answer.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.