[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, I know this girl who's very attractive, she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1448170654233.jpg (40 KB, 720x460) Image search: [Google]
1448170654233.jpg
40 KB, 720x460
Alright, I know this girl who's very attractive, she's smoking hot to me.

and I'm happy because she also feels the same about me.

Here's the bad part. She moved to another state recently. We're not officially dating anymore but we still talk to each other all the time.

So here's my problem.

I know she likes me, I know I like her, great. But the distance is going to make it too difficult to keep things going.

I can't see her in person anymore, or that I can't touch her or hold her, and she can't touch me or hold me.

But we are BOTH constantly talking about how we'd like to fuck and whenever we get horny for each other we do that.

It's going to end up driving me mad if I keep doing this, I'm not an obsessive or possessive person and I never have been, but the constant distance-teasing(made up term) and talking about doing cute things when we can't is going to end up driving me insane.

I'm not exactly sure what my options are here. I know that it's natural for both of us to feel this way.

What do?
>>
>>16612024
Break it off for good or make plans to move closer to her. I hate to make it sound simplistic like that but those are basically your options. Long distance relationships pretty much never work unless you are actively working on a way to turn them into short distance relationships ASAP.
>>
>>16612050

Yea I feel the same way. I just can't see myself going further with this without becoming obsessive, and that wouldn't be healthy either for me or her.

She'll get obsessive too and it'll just explode in our faces.

I'm just not sure how to break it off, I love talking to her.

There's a part of me that would like to stay "just friends" with her, but our chemistry is just too sexual, I can make her horny just with my voice.

We'd probably slip into the same problem again and again.
>>
Okay, how should I break it off?

Should I explain to her what I said in the OP?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.