[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pregnancy Chances
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: argonath.jpg (383 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
argonath.jpg
383 KB, 1920x1080
What are the chances of getting pregnant from genital-to-genital interaction, no ejaculation, and while on birth control?

Pic unrelated
>>
Next to nothing. If her/your period is late there's a long list of more likely causes including stress.
>>
>>16611890
Interaction like insertion? Or Rubbing?

Either way, it's almost 0%
>>
>>16611890
100%. The only way they wouldn't get pregnant is if you click your heels 3 times and say you wish you were home. Also, wear red ruby slippers.
>>
>>16611900
rubbing
>>
>>16611890
They always get pregnant. Birth control is a $cam.
>>
>>16611902
I appreciate the humor!
>>
I use the pull out method. So far, no kid.
>>
>>16611890
as long as no semen comes out of the penis and goes anywhere into or near the vagina, there is no way any pregnancy will ever occur.
>>
>>16611922
then there's the question of precum. If urination occurs prior to sex, you should be good to go. I believe. Someone can correct me if Im wrong.
>>
Quite low, and most of the chance comes from not really being able to be sure there was no ejaculation.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.