[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck is wrong with this girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: wtf.jpg (123 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
123 KB, 550x550
Ok so here's the thing:

Tl;dr - this girl who never kissed a boy likes me (more than a friend, actual feelings) but she says she can't have nothing with me because she thinks I would be unhappy with her. What do?

There's this girl from my uni. I didn't even notice she existed till this year, in which I would talk to her randomly and sporadically when I would meet her at night, for short periods of time. So she starts trying to make me notice her (some likes on fb and instagram and whatnot), and there's this one night where she and I talked for a bit longer. Next day, she engages conversation on facebook, and from there we talked like everyday and I eventually started growing some feelings for her. Eventually, she tells me she never kissed a boy (which I believe btw). Some days later, she tells me she likes me. I told her (mistakenly, I guess) that I liked her back. Thing is, she says she can't have nothing with anyone, even though she likes me. And not like "I like you as a friend", she specifically told me that she had the same feelings for me that I had for her. But she says she's better off being my friend, because I would be unhappy with her. What the fuck do I do? I think I actually like her and I would have already told her to fuck off if I didn't. What do?
>>
>>16611827
She sounds insecure. You're dodging a bullet.
>>
>>16611827

>Tl;dr - this girl who never kissed a boy likes me (more than a friend, actual feelings) but she says she can't have nothing with me because she thinks I would be unhappy with her. What do?

Nothing. Why convince her to do something she doesn't want to do?
>>
>>16611832
>>16611835
>>16611832
>>16611835
>>16611832
so, ignore her all the way? I kinda wanna make her regret that she just wants to be friends. Ignoring usually works, but this girl already proved not to be usual
>>
>>16611827
bumpity bump
>>
>>16611827
>I think I actually like her
Then fight for her. Tell her flat-out that you would prefer to be the judge of whether or not you'll be happy with her, because as things stand right now, you think she's worth it.
>>
>>16612042
already done that, but she will still say she's better off being my friend, even though she has stronger feelings for me than friendship (ikr, wtf)
>>
>>16613445
Are you 100% sure she doesn't have a dick?
>>
>>16613449
well not 100%, but I like to think she doesn't
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.