[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Masculinity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: bbq chips.png (15 KB, 600x508) Image search: [Google]
bbq chips.png
15 KB, 600x508
Gonna give you the tl;dr right off the bat and then go into detail.

tl;dr
> If a guy is interested in submission and humiliation in bed, but maintains dominance outside of sexual activities, will his girlfriend eventually grow to see them as a loser/beta male/whatever and leave them because of the bedroom activites?

(full story)

My current relationship with my significant other is pretty healthy. So far I've been pretty dominant in bed even though she's expressed an interest in dominance as well. We both get off a lot on the servant/master dynamic and it's been fulfilling.

That said, I haven't been telling her everything.

I am deeply aroused by the prospect of serving and being humiliated.

I'm also aroused in cross-dressing/sissy/trap/femboy stuff, but I have no interest in transitioning and I have no problem with my body. I'm also not attracted to male anatomy.

Should I tell my girlfriend about these desires/fetishes? I know she'd be 100% down to indulge them but I worry that being submissive in bed would make me seem like less and less of a suitable mate over time.

Maybe I sound archaic and caveman-y, but it's been instilled in me that a submissive male is a beta male, and that beta males get dumped for more suitable candidates. Am I being ridiculous?
>>
Just be yourself nigga
>>
>>16611412
>not attracted to male anatomy
>I'm also aroused in cross-dressing/sissy/trap/femboy stuff

self-hating closeted fag detected
>>
Yes, ignore that Red Pill alpha/beta shit, trust me most girls find that shit ridiculous or downright disgusting. Treat her like your partner, tell her your fantasies and explore then together.
>>
Yes. And no. It depends on your partner. There are doms out there that are female but they are a rarity and it will certainly help that she wants to do it out of her own wish, not because its your desire/fetish that she is down to experiment with.
It's also important to know that fantasy and reality are two different things so she might be ok with it but the moment she sees you on all fours tied up with a strap-on in your ass is perhaps the moment where she might start getting new types of thought.

You say you are not attracted to male anatomy but at the same time your interests are one that many of us have heard about and experienced before and we know where they lead usually. At one point she might start seeing you as competition and feel that you are on the brink of homosexuality.
>>
You are not a monkey. You are a nuanced human being and I really don't need you to act like some kind of alpha animal, in fact, I find it rather primitive and unattractive.
My boyfriend is tiny, shy, nervous, submissive and adorable and I want to marry him. I find him incredibly sexy and I love him. We are not cave people anymore, and.some women are fine with - or, like me, even very into - dominating in bed, or even beyond bed, some of the time or all of the time. If you're not ashamed of it and you own it it won't be weird. You said yourself she'd be into it, so it's your own hangups stopping you.
>>
>>16611442
Thanks buddy, good input.

>>16611443
I know outright piggishness is shitty, but on some subconscious level isn't there some kind of association between dominance in the bedroom and ability to perform as a mate? I don't want to be discarded because suddenly I seem like a wimp.
>>
>>16611412

I think your intuition is correct. It would turn off most women, who are naturally submissive - enough that if you insisted on it, it would kill the relationship.

But you could test the water by having her slap you and have her on top during sex. See how she responds.

I prefer Dom to anything else but also would enjoy the other end of the spectrum. I know it would kill my relationship so I don't bother. She is submissive as hell but constantly tests to make sure I'm keeping it locked down. Anything beta and fem like that would hurt our vibe

I believe a relationship like what you are talking about needs to start that way, with the right chick. You'd also have to accept her dominance, rudeness, and leadership outside of the bedroom - which would be totally unacceptable and rage inducing for most men who have any self respect.

Consider seeing a dominatrix on the side, I think that is what they are for.
>>
>>16611458
Thank you for the reply, it's good to hear the opinion of someone with first-hand experience with this kind of dynamic. Looking back at my post I do feel sorta primitive, but it's still hard to shake my fears.
>>
>>16611464
>My boyfriend is tiny, shy, nervous, submissive and adorable

OP explicitly doesn't want to be a beta cuck like your qt3.14 bf. his question is can you have the sex without the beta boi routine outside the bedroom
>>
>>16611490
>>>16611458
>Thank you for the reply, it's good to hear the opinion of someone with first-hand experience with this kind of dynamic. Looking back at my post I do feel sorta primitive, but it's still hard to shake my fears.

I think your fears are justified and you are taking advice from college-age tumblrinas

I'm 30 years old, married, and have see hundreds of relationships fail and succeed around me. The ones that dabble in this stuff usually fail.

Examples:
* dude in social circle likes to get pegged. Literally hundreds of people in my city know about him and laugh about it. Some girls peg him, but none will wife him. He is a bitch stoner

* Couple decides to do MMF. She leaves him for the new guy. This new couple decides to do an MMF. She leaves the second guy for the the new third guy. LOL

* Couple decides to start swinging. Goes okay until she gets power-fucked against a wall by an Alpha. He cries and cancels swinging. Marriage is on the rocks forever and every man who knows about this is trying to fuck her now.

The liberal poly cuckold femdom shit just does not work if you want to be a dominant male in a happy, traditional relationship.

If you are comfortable risking a messy life, lost love, and general embarrassment -- go for it.
>>
>>16611495
I'm not retarded, I know that, but I don't have experience of that. I only have some sort of similar experience.
Also, sometimes my qt3.14 bf switches it around and dominates me. So he's always sub not in bed, but in bed he's both dom and sub (so opposite of what OP said).
This is not weird either. If it works for you it works for you. I can absolutely assure you that there isn't some weird cave-person mechanic that's going to kick into a kinky girls head and make her think you're a pussy because you have some fetishes. Sure, maybe a girl who's not into that shit may think different, but a girl who is into it isn't going to subconsciously see you as a woman or a pussy or some shit. My point is people are much more complex than that.
>>
>>16611528
Should probably add that I peg my boyfriend all the time, I love it, I'm the one who suggested it, it doesnt make me see him as any less of a man and I have every intention of marrying him. Also loads of people know and nobody cares. Him being submissive also makes no difference to how I see him as a dominant as well. He's still just as sexy and threatening and dominating when he's being that way, because it's separate to how he is when submissive. It's 2015 OP it's all gravy
>>
>>16611528
>>16611517
I think I'll just have a discussion with her.

We're very good at connecting and communicating in really clear and healthy ways.

I'll voice my fears, and maybe just getting it off my chest will satiate my desires.

I'm sure that she's open-minded enough that merely discussing it won't harm our dynamic, especially if I approach it tactfully.
>>
>>16611528

> I can absolutely assure you that there isn't some weird cave-person mechanic that's going to kick into a kinky girls head and make her think you're a pussy because you have some fetishes.

You will get yourself in trouble talking in absolutes like that. That might be true for you and your circle, but absolutely not true for other people.

I had a girl tell me shaving my balls/ass was gay and get visibly turned off by it. I've had girls get turned off by asking them to slap me during sex. There absolutely are girls that get turned off by beta behavior ---- specifically women who are not from the coddled upper class, but the lower classes where strong masculine men are required for actual physical protection and safety. They do not want a man who is beta or fem, and one gay-vibe can turn them away
>>
>>16611517
>30 years old
>married

cuck lol
>>
>>16611626

Yes, /pol/ marriage is for cucks, so is breeding and passing on your DNA. Wow, I really got jewed didn't I?

You are too beta to find a decent woman. That is you. Go back to your containment board
>>
>>16611639
There's no reason for a man to get married

I can procreate without enabling a woman to take my assets

You'll hang yourself at 40 anyway
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.