[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cut ties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: 20151120_195422.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151120_195422.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
What does it mean when you used to be close to a girl, but you guys broke contact for a couple years, you had already moved on, and she attempts to make contact with you again? I Mean she was a shit friend, but I believe everyone deserves second chances, and am always open to new friends, but I feel like it isn't genuine anymore. Is she doing it for attention? Bored maybe? I just think if she really wanted to reconnect she'd at least send a message, but a fired request out of the blue? Dunno. Should I just ask what she wants? Seems really rude...
>>
It's a combination of keeping her options open, feeling neglected by other men who's attention she seeks more than yours, and self validation.

Unless you've gotten noticeably more better off than when she last knew you.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.