[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Custody of Siblings advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: shutterstock_31463368.jpg (69 KB, 540x386) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_31463368.jpg
69 KB, 540x386
Alright so I need some help on figuring out how imma get my siblings from my dads ex wife... she uses them as a weapon and she is a shitty mother and finially have had enough of hearing of her... She does drugs, she changes houses like she changes men (every other week) my brother has medical issues that she doesn't treat correctly like she is suppose to my sister is all ways sick. Anons this bitch is your round of the mill Kentucky dope fiend but she is slippery and is able to hide her true self.. I'm there half brother I'm 18 going on 19 in June I got to a program on a college campus for my GED I don't work YET (I was told to wait till I get my GED to get a job) I live with my guardian who I my grandmother from my dads side we live on section 8 in a nice house.. I havnt commited a crime, I got no offenses, I do as I'm told and I never once thought to break what I was told. I decided today since she said we wont see the kids again that I wont to stop watching her be a shithead and that I want to do something bout it... Currently she wont let us see the kids because she has a problem that my dad is seeing a girl..

I know its rare to get actual advice from 4chan but I thought id try since I'm use to /b/ maybe it isn't like that here in /adv
>>
>>16611095
Literally no way
Id recommend you hire a private detective.
>>
Documentation, Evidence, and a sweet ass lawyer. (I have no experience with this, so don't trust my opinion too much)
>>
Evidence, evidence, evidence

Take pics of her doing drugs and document the hospital visits

Any /lawfags/ got anything?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.