[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at drink up with gf and other friends >by 2am I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 3
File: images (27).jpg (8 KB, 289x358) Image search: [Google]
images (27).jpg
8 KB, 289x358
>at drink up with gf and other friends
>by 2am I'm about to pass out so icgo to bed
>gf says She'll benin bad later
>5am I wake up , gf is on laying on couch with other male friend
>they both have blankets on thyrel playing trivia on his phone
>loose my shit
>guy starts pooing it and says they did nothing but play trivia
>after arguing asked gf how she would like it if I done this with a other girl
>says she dosent care
>still angry as fua, ask her his she liked it if I did the same to her
>she tells me she would find it sus but she would trust
Wtf is this shit? I already told her I don't take this relationship seriously anymore and that there isn't a point I. Continuing, didni over react? Or is this new age bullshit? (Brought up old school, Italian)
>>
Are you still drunk?
>>
She's a slut. There's a reason your "friend" shit himself when you called them out. Dump and move on.
>>
Only one thing to do, anon.

Beat his ass and show her whos the alpha.
Fighting is fighting even if it is a bitch-like fight. bite kick scratch etc use whatever to knock his bitch ass out so he knows not to fuck w/ u
>>
>>16611090
Well he shit it so automatically he looks like a beta but I'm much bigger anyway, already told the bitch I'm going to hang out with other gf's and there's nothing she can do about it,

She trying to pull off the "but its sus" even though last night she carried on about it being a simple trivia game
>>
>>16611054
Nope just hung over but I'm still furious as fua
>>
The most effective way to control a relationship is to have it stay in a place of constant change. Having stability or complacency promotes a curious mind/partner to seek external stimulus....

....in short OP...Don't get mad

.....get single.
>>
Yeah honestly fuck her, that ain't right at all.

At this point in the relationship I wouldn't be loyal anymore and start looking for other girls.
>>
>>16611161
So basically I do care now and she thinks its funny and tells me to get over it, I'm presuming this is the start of testing the waters of what she can do

Might just start cheating on her even if I am with hrr
>>
Either 21 y/o is too old to get this fucking slang or OP is straight up retarded.
>>
>>16611323
she doesn't respect you or the relationship. Get out quick
>>
You should probably just drop anyone who uses the word sus desu senpai.
>>
Well, you could end the relationship right away.
Or
Consider it ended, while not actually ending it and carrying on as usual, except while cheating on her without a care in the world. Eventually she'll find out (or not, who cares), but either way, seeing as you already assumed the relationship as over, you win, and most possibly get revenge.
>>
>>16611390
>>16611161
>>16611361
>>16611886
Yep so I broke up with her, she just manipulated me when I was trying to talk to her as per usual. So fkd I cant believe /adv/ was right :/

I tried to talk to her and she treated me like a moron and an idiot telling me that nothing happened and that it was okay to be with another guy till 5am, miserable piece of shit
>>
If someone can answer this:

Whats the point of trying to put your bf on show in front of people and making him look like an idiot ????? because this is all shes been doing the last couple months but what she did took it too far., but what does she get out of it??
>>
>>16611046
Dump her you dumb kuck. She has zero respect for you. I can't believe people need this shit spelled out to them.
>>
>>16611054
I thought the same thing, lol
>>
>>16611979
what are you blind, I DID DUMP HER
>>
>>16611983
read the actual thread
>>
>>16611918
You are a moron. They had blankets but were fully clothed, playing on the phone. You're insane.
>>
>>16612018
anyone else reading what this complete fukwit just wrote?

killyourself
>>
>>16612154
Not that anon, but if they were fully clothes (with or without the blanket) and they weren't cuddling, I don't see what the issue is. But OP was never really all that clear on how they were sitting/laying, just that they were on the couch together.

In my eyes, he sounds like an insecure beta that was upset that his girlfriend wasn't there when he woke up. That she was still up and enjoying herself, without him.
>>
>>16612194
Or regardless of which you just don't do it? You sound like a beta faggot that has no clue in this age world which is messed up

OP is the correct one in this situation, dump her ass
>>
>>16612194
I had a friend like that. Insecure as fuck. Didn't want her to talk to anyone but him. Skip ahead 4 years when they're now 3 years broken up and we all had a "friend date". He seriously told her that messaging another guy while they were together was "literally the worst possible thing you can do to a guy." And they were apart for 3 years.

Like lol. Get real.
>>
>>16612231
>>16612194
>on couch with another guy regardless if they had blankets or not
>5am

yous are both retarded if you do not see how something is wrong with this. the point of being in a relationship is to be committed. As OP said saying he woke up, he was in the next room sleeping and this kind of fuckering was occurring, ITS NOT RIGHT, this new age fucking beta faggots carrying on "oh your aloud to message other guys"
well im sorry to break it to you but if your in a relationship yous are so pose to be committed to each other not to another guy on a couch at 5am
>>
Look, I wouldn't freak out or break up just because it's this, but it is a bit much to ditch your partner and hand out all night with someone of the opposite sex instead.

Let's not even make it guys vs girl thing, if a dude stayed up on a couch with another girl chatting and playing games on a phone with her all night while his gf had gone to bed, no one in their right mind wouldn't find that a bit off. Maybe if this is kind of a normal thing for them and it's mutually understood to be acceptable then it's OK. It's not even just about being with the other person, it's also the fact that you're leaving your partner all alone when they plainly want you to be with them.
>>
>>16612363
All she has been doing the past 6 months is insulting me in front of people and treating me like trash, she is very manipulative and I don't put anything past her anymore
>>
>>16612391
OP dump her ass dont listen to all these betas its so sad, its like they dont have a clue
>>
>>16612194
>being this much of a cuck
>2015

I bet you think a blowjob isnt cheating too
>>
>>16612640
how is this cuck? I have dumped her already, i dumped her this morning
>>
>>16611046
>>16611046
>I already told her I don't take this relationship seriously anymore

Hahaha noob
>>
>>16612281
maybe this one incident isn't enough for a breakup but it is clearly indicative behaviour. something is wrong here. she is hanging out semi-intimately with another male for hours at night.
>>
>>16612663
Im calling that anon who is claiming you over reacted a cuck. I agree with you dropping her
>>
File: 1450139760207.jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450139760207.jpg
69 KB, 600x600
>>16612682
well I dropped it this morning and it finally sunk in her head, she didn't believe me at first,

I was surprised because the guy she was on the couch with was an extremely grub grub as opposed to me - goes to gym, masculine , not a faggot, not a NEET

she tried to drive home drunk after i lost my shit, i rang her mother and explained what happened and her mother was defending her saying it shouldnt matter what happens I should trust her
>5am
>on couch with some grub cunt
>me in next room sleeping
seriously wtf? where do you draw the line
>>
>>16612699
Good on you man, this was a huge red flag and you know if roles were reversed she would flip shit and dont ever EVER listen to friends or family of your significant other on these issues

99.9999% of the time they will always defend the person and excuse any action they do
>>
>>16612699
do you wonder that maybe she sees this dude as such a non-threat that she did this? maybe she sees hims completetly non-sexually and is actually puzzled about this.
>>
>>16612724
>getting under the covers with a friend
>normal

No one does this , no one goes "hey dude come crawl under this blanket with me just for fun :)"
>>
>>16612762
ya of course the guy is thirsty and reeling for pussy but what about the girl who sees him as not attractive in the least. IDK man I used to have a gf who had a bunch of friends who would take her on dates and shit all the time but i didnt worry because those guys weren't fucking shit
>>
>>16611046
>this entire post
sides obliterated
>>
Even if they didn't do anything, she broke your trust by doing something you consider exclusive to the relationship with another male. That's cheating.

I'd be upset if my gf did that, I would definitely dump her.
>>
>>16612782
>Cuck faggot at its finest

>>16612811
yeh fuck oath its cheating

>>16612782
one wouldn't go near a disgusting guy if she didnt like him
>>
>>16612391

So why the fuck you wasted 6 months with that bitch? you did good dumping her, but you should have done it way earlier
>>
one of the most retarded things she said was that I was cruel by losing my shit and getting upset over this and using it as an excuse to break up with her. I still cant figure out how what i did was not a normal reaction
>>
>>16612984
it was a normal reaction but you will never convince her and she is being a cunt. My guess is you knew this girl has no boundaries and you finally had enough. No telling what shit she has done that you don't know about.
>>
>>16613003
if feel a lot of inner pain letting her go but she has no consideration in regards to anything anymore, no boundaries as you said.

I tried so hard to deal and justify her bullshit but she just did not care, her parents did not help by using money to try and mend the relationship when fighting, i was outraged about the fact her mother backed her up
>>
>>16612699
>mother defended her

Let me guess, she was raised by a single mother?
>>
I think a lot of people are having a hard time understanding what really is so upsetting about what OP's girlfriend did.
>it's winter, why wouldn't they use a blanket?
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 620x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 620x538
tfw OP will start a thread about regretting this day.

I bet your newly made ex is more perplexed than sad.
>>
>>16613328
Appropriate cuck image. Suits your post.
>>
>>16612194
Guys like you deserve to get walked on. I hope for your sake you find a kind girl.
>>
>>16612699
I don't understand calling the mother. I see a lot of guys doing this. Seems weird to me. What's the reason for calling her mom? Honestly confused by this.
>>
>>16613328
>gf is on laying on couch with other male friend

how is this ambiguous
>>
>>16613363
Because she was trying to drive home drunk.
>>
>>16611046
First, take time to rest a bit
When you'll stop being furious :
>Quit your GF

She'll probably do this one more time, even worse
You woke up and saw her "playing trivia", but what if you didn't
Quit her before she does, or before she cucks you.
There are plenty of other women OP, live a good life, stay out of the trash
>>
>>16613370
Oh ok, that makes sense in this case. Still weird when I see other dudes saying it. Pretty responsible of op actually.
>>
>>16612194
>Weren't cuddling
Ok but, the male friend got scared when seeing OP
Plus, male friend is male, drunken male, which mean he wanted to do something.
The female didn't react to this.
Even if you're not gonna cheat, or cuddle, you don't allow another male to be this close to you.
And you surely don't do it when your BF is sleeping.

She's (pick one, or two)
>A whore
>Stupid

And the fact she didn't say sorry shows how much she will do it again, and if OP isn't OK with this, he is totally in his right to dump her
>>
>>16612391
OP she's TOXIC to you
Be a MAN.
You can play it solo
You can be happy all by yourself
And you'll find someone else some day

LIVE YOUR LIFE YOUR OWN WAY
We all love you OP, but that does not apply to your GF
You know what to do

JUST DO IT
>>
>>16613379
they were together on that couch all night not just the few minutes OP saw
>>
>>16613375
In those cases, it's probably down to knowing the mother and bring friendly with her and not wanting your name dragged through the mud by the hyperbolic ramblings of a woman scorned.
>>
>>16613379
Plus she chose to lay on couch with male instead of going to sleep with op. People are also trusting that they are telling the truth and didn't do anything. It's called trickle truth, if op kept pushing I bet she'd admit they just kissed, and then it would be that he just felt her up, and then it would be that she just blew him. Basic ass bitches man.
>>
>>16613388
Didn't even consider that. My exes mom still hits me up on fb trying to talk me into hanging out with her son. She's a nice lady.
>>
OP already said that he dumped the bitch, why you guys still arguing about it?
>>
>>16612782

Thing is, the girl should know what guys are like

And she should know that her boyfriend wouldn't like this, I mean I dont know many guys that would be ok with their girl cuddling someone under the covers

I mean, you have a girlfriend/boyfriend. They're the person you go to for a cuddle

Just because it isnt strictly "sexual", doesnt mean its not wrong
>>
>>16613400

Cucks gonna cuck

Its like people that come out and say "Chicks with dicks are a really common fetish! Guys are just too scared to admit it!"

Trying to convince others that they arent degenerates to make themselves feel better
>>
Did i have a stroke while reading OP's post or is it just completely incomprehensible?
>>
>>16611046
Dump you cuck, what's with all these cucks these days?
>>
>>16611090
This is terrible advice, its incredibly short sighted, if you "beat the shit out of someone" theres this thing called the law, and they can use that to press assault charges. Many nigs have this charge and are thus unable to find decent employment.
>if you wanna be a nig for the rest of your life sure, beat his asss
>>
>>16612018
>This
>This
>This
You insecure piece of shit, you will grow alone, until you kill yourself
>>
>>16612724
Maybe your just a massive beta, no girlfriend would go this close to another male if they actually loved their partner
>>
>>16614805
are you lost in the head?
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.