[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an 18 year old high school student trying to pass AP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 300x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 300x594
I'm an 18 year old high school student trying to pass AP world history. The teachers pretty much trash, so's his curriculum. Advice on how to pass the class?
>>
>>16610953
From experience-just revise the facts. Literally-thats the only shit you need for the marks, so when the teacher is telling you about how to make good filler in the essays, your time will be better spent playing video games. Legitimately aquire a basic mark scheme and revise the facts only. If it sounds like bs dont revise it. For example, learning Hitlers point of view on the Jews during WW2 will get you fuck all marks. Learning why this happened, (deeply ingrained hatred, as the jewish people often held the highest/ best payed jobs in pre war Germany, causing jelousy)- thats where you get your marks. Essay structure doesnt need to be that good either, as long as its relatively fluid you will get full marks.
Main point im trying to say is learn the facts alone. If your teacher is shit, do it yourself and when you get your grades write an anoymous complaint to the college to fuck them over. You decide how bad the complaint is
>>
>>16610953
>Advice on how to pass the class?
>high school

Cheat? It's just high school, it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>16611044
That's good advice thx.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.