[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today is the worst day of my life. Today, I declared my love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Today is the worst day of my life.

Today, I declared my love to the most beautiful and perfect girl in this fucking world, and she said that she doesn't feel the same.

She's the only thing I really need in my life, and the only reason I have to wake up every morning. I know that my goal in life is to make her happy, and take care of her. I just want to share all my life with her, but her feelings are just not the same as mine.

I just wish things could be different. I just wish that I could tell her that I love her every day, and see his amazing green eyes shining. I just wish I could kiss her in her forehead and hug her when she is sad or frightened.

I wish I could make my life different, but I know my life isn't complete without her.
>>
File: disregard_females.jpg (70 KB, 440x578) Image search: [Google]
disregard_females.jpg
70 KB, 440x578
>>
>>16610930
Well at least you didn't pour your heart out for a girl who then openly stated she was using you for entertainment/confidence/support AND who said she hopes you're an asshole who should feel bad after saying you cannot continue to talk to her.

Fuck her.

I came so close to letting the hate win out and just going off the rails completely.

Just be thankful she wasn't a selfish cunt about it. God fucking damn.
>>
>>16610958
Forgot to delete 'she hopes'.

You get the idea.

But, OP, what I did was focus on my self. I started going to the gym 4 times a week, reading a lot more, making more music, and developing a healthy, solid relationship with myself. Sorting through a lot of horrible thoughts and changing how I relate to myself, and in what context.

You can move on and you will move on. This terrible fucking pain is going to force you to grow and become more independent. It will also make the good things in life better by comparison.
>>
>>16610930
>but I know my life isn't complete without her

why are you such a beta OP, your life doesn't have to revolve around a girl.

so many people have issues like this because they aren't that into themselves, enjoy yourself who you are what you like to do ect ect.
>>
op-
You are simply not attractive enough for her.
Part of that is probably your beta mentality (you're not making it fun for her, there's no chase)
The other part (the larger part) is that she is not attracted to you.
So, try changing it up. Go to the gym and get buff- use her as your motivation.
Get some new dressy shirts that fit your really well. Develop some cool non-computer related talents like playing an instrument.
You still have a chance, but only if you change
>>
>>16610997
It's not always the looks sometimes it's just the personality that you can't change
>>
>>16610997
Changing yourself for a persone is actually BETA.
>>
"if anyone needs me, i'll be in my cuckshed" -OP
>>
>>16610930
Mm I am sorry to hear that op. I was in the same place a few years ago but it definitely gets better. For me, once I stopped focusing on her and lived for myself, she ended up coming back to me and now we have been in a happy loving relationship for about 2 years. I can't guarantee anything but once she stops being the only reason for you to go on, she has more room in your life. Stay friends with her, talk to her, but restrain your emotions and be a strong independent man. I wish you the best.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.