[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get rid of blackheads that isn't some new age hippie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: blackheads.jpg (99 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
blackheads.jpg
99 KB, 1600x1200
How do I get rid of blackheads that isn't some new age hippie bullshit like organic free-trade raw honey mixed with salt crystals from lake himalaya?

Also general skin routines to get a nice complexion.
>>
>>16610665
Just squeeze them with toilet roll between your fingers

I do it once a fortnight... Feelsgoodman

Although I don't really get them bad
>>
Dig them out with your finger nails
>>
>>16610665
http://www.biore.com/en-us/biore-facial-cleansing-products/

Caution: May cause permanent skin damage
>>
>>16610665
Cut down on fatty foods, beer, other crap. Try to wash your face before bed or when you feel like your face is greasy or messy. Consider using some creams like Clearasil or Clean and Clear.
>>
Bioreā„¢ porestrips
>>
File: deepCleansingPoreStrips.png (154 KB, 390x418) Image search: [Google]
deepCleansingPoreStrips.png
154 KB, 390x418
>>16610678
They are harmless
>>
>>16610687

t.Biore shill
>>
>>16610680
>>16610687
Yeah those pore strips are legit. Also find a cleanser to use with cold water and a facial moisteurizer.
>>
>>16610665
you don't realise that the "hippie bullshit" actually works, you idiot? The salt scrub works because the granules are the right size and easily available and pretty harmless, it's not a chemical that'll burn your skin. It's a cheap and easy no-nonsense way to exfoliate at home without having to go and buy some fancy-ass exfoliating product. Honey also has properties that actually are good for your skin.

You try this:
- wash and soak your face in warm water, like wash it first and then have a hot towel or kitchen roll dipped in hot water or something over it for a while
- mix a bit of relatively small-granuled salt, as in normal fucking salt you surely have in your cupboard, and a TINY bit of some sort of oil, like olive oil, or honey, on your palm. Or alternatively mix a bit of baking soda with a tiny drop of water
- rub that shit over your face, GENTLY, with circular motions. this should exfoliate the face and help lift the shit from your pores. Remember I said gently. Do it for a while, like 15-20 seconds at least. Gently, motherfucker, don't rub too much
- wash it all off with warm water
- use a toner or stringent to shrink the pores (I hope you really washed your face well so that there aren't bits of salt or baking soda still on it) and if your skin feels dry put on some moisturizer

Or if you want you can blow money on products that'll do the exact same thing with scented chemical stuff in fancy packaging, your choice
>>
>>16610776
exfoliating doesn't do shit to blackheads, nor does rubbing fucking salt or sugar or honey or cinnamon all over your face like a fucking retard
>>
File: Decong.jpg (213 KB, 650x426) Image search: [Google]
Decong.jpg
213 KB, 650x426
>>16610776
Horseshit. Whiteheads and blackheads are natural. They aren't a disease like acne.
>>
>>16610687
theyre shit.
op don't listen to this person.

what you see aren't blackheads but sebaceous filaments. you can keep removing them by squeezing them with a loop but they'll return. you need to change your routine, use a bha and aha
>>
>>16610888
Acne is natural too

I think the word you're looking for is normal
>>
>>16610888
whiteheads and blackheads are different forms of acne you idiot.

>>16610776
i know you mean well but shut up. olive oil is a terrible idea, maybe for your body, but not your face. coconut oil is snake oil shit too

https://www.beneficialbotanicals.com/facts-figures/comedogenic-rating.html
>>
File: Undertow.jpg (116 KB, 556x371) Image search: [Google]
Undertow.jpg
116 KB, 556x371
>>16610900
No, you steaming pile of guano, acne is a disease, whereas dandruff and whiteheads are natural products of being alive. Mechanical methods are sufficient to deal with them.
>>
>>16610776
also applying baking soda to your face at all is really not a good idea
>>
File: BristolStoolChart.png (418 KB, 1025x617) Image search: [Google]
BristolStoolChart.png
418 KB, 1025x617
>>16610914
No, dillweed, whiteheads are not acne. Dig your head out of your ass and do some research.
>>
>>16610931
this is emotional abuse
>>
File: Strippedbarney.png (221 KB, 322x649) Image search: [Google]
Strippedbarney.png
221 KB, 322x649
>>16610937
Tragic
>>
There are blackheads softening masks you can use along with steam to make them come out easier.
>>
Holy fuck are you all literally retarded? Just wash your fash twice a day and put a fresh towel over your pillow before you go to bed and you'll slowly start getting a healthier looking face. You can also try sleeping on your back for even better results.
>>
>>16610665
Scrubbing face wash twice a day. Avoid greasy foods, cut back on dairy and don't touch your face anymore.

DO NOT use coconut or olive oil on your face. They will make your skin softer but extremely greasy.
>>
>>16610956
"hurr durr, just wash your face"

it's not as simple as that you faggot
>>
>>16610961
exfoliating that frequently will just irritate the fuck out of ones face and thus make it produce even more oil

they should do it 3 times a week
>>
>>16610961
>>16610975
Scrubbing with non-chemical scrubs will also cause micro-scarring, which won't show too much now, but will have long-term consequences. Prefer chemical peeling masks.
>>
>>16610963
Oh you're totally right I'm so sorry. How could I be mistaken that actually taking the time to wash your face will keep your face clean.

I totally forgot that you need to climb the Himalayian mountains and ask the monks at the temple for their sacred bee honey that you need to spread on your face, but only during a full moon. Then meditate for 7 days with the honey on your face and wash it off with LUKE WARM water only and that's how it's done. Foolish of me for thinking it was as simple as washing your fucking greasy face you disgusting worthless sack of shit.
>>
Those are NOT blackheads they are SEBACEOUS FILAMENTS
>>
>>16610988
you dumbfuck, you clearly have no idea of what you are talking about

the "smart" guy comes here saying that everyone's retarded, thinking that cleaning alone is enough

if it were that simple no one would make a thread about it, dumbass
>>
File: 1449138140937s.jpg (2 KB, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
1449138140937s.jpg
2 KB, 125x112
>>16610998
>>
>>16610878
>>16610914
>>16610920
worked beautifully for me though
>>
>>16610665
>hippie bullshit like organic free-trade raw honey mixed with salt crystals from lake himalaya?

nig, stuff like this works.

YOU
are the faggot.

i suggest LUSH
they make a good mask.

also the mayan clay is legit if you hook it up with some apple cider vin.

change pillow slip often, stop touching your face.

buy toner, i like Olay hydra-fresh

wash yo face in the shower with 2% saylic acid wash

toner with a cotton ball after shower

then apply nice lotion
a FACE lotion

>uhhh but i dont want to do all that faggy crap!!!
yeah well fags have the skin you want

i suggest if you want your cake you suck it up
>>
File: 1442073082575.jpg (27 KB, 397x367) Image search: [Google]
1442073082575.jpg
27 KB, 397x367
>>16610998
>SEBACEOUS FILAMENTS
THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!
>>
>>16610687
>>16610678

These do not do SHIT for me.

Fuck you shill.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.