[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've survived a lot of bad stuff from women. I just don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: cd7.jpg (26 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
cd7.jpg
26 KB, 400x290
I've survived a lot of bad stuff from women. I just don't know how to talk about it with other men or anyone. Counsellors just want me to leave all this stuff in the past and focus on the positives and changing my life around, which I've been doing. But essentially woman have ruined my life and financially ruined me due to false allegations. Except these women weren't third wave feminists or social justice warriors.

It's so awkward, shameful, and embarrassing to even talk about being falsely accused of things, and I hate that I even feel that way. It's shocking. People wonder if you actually did it.

Anytime someone inspires me, I write way more words than I want, and then I end up deleting what I wrote.

Being silent isn't the answer. But nor is raging out at women or feminists just because of the triggering things I read. It really makes me angry to read about how men are suffering the same way I have, who will never get justice, who are alone, who will never get reparations, and being told they somehow deserve it because they're men, or white, or they're oppressors.

I've already turned my life around, I already got hobbies. I already have coping mechanisms for stress and all that.

I've already done counselling and taken workshops.

I'm still angry and I want to be able to reach out to others going through what I'm going through.

It's not clear to me what a victimized man should do other than "be the better man, bury it in the past, move on with your life".

I don't know what to do. I'm lost.
>>
Tell us your story here. I am a good listener. I am a feminist woman but I don't think you deserve what happened. You are right to be angry. Maybe you can find people on /soc/.
>>
Also try to find better counselors.
>>
>>16610538
>financially ruined me due to false allegations

false rape accusation?
>>
>>16610538
>But essentially woman have ruined my life and financially ruined me due to false allegations

Fuck man, I'm genuinely becoming more and more afraid of women and more and more content with living my life alone the more I hear about shit like this. I know obviously not all women are like this at all but like just knowing that one or drunken one night stand with a particular girl and boom, you're doing 10-15. Sends a shiver down my spine.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.