[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wife materal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
Why do women think its okay to be a slut when they are younger but look for a nice guy when they get older and want to settle down.
Do they not think about how the nice guy. After years of women passing me up and going after chad were finally at the point were girls are looking to me to settle down and Ive literally told some of the ones that have been around since highschool days that they are used goods now and have nothing to offer.
Im starting to become resentful now. Like I wasnt at first but now that people are telling me that I should just settle down and pick a girl and not worry about their past I have to tell them to fuck off.
My words of course arent this harsh Im just venting a little.
How do I deal with my situation. I am thinking about settling down and having a kid soon. Im also worried that women my age suffer from problems with having kids (when youre in your 30s kids are more likely to have defects or something).
>>
just keep looking for a good girl, it might be hard but you'll find her
>>
File: 16586060.png (20 KB, 840x456) Image search: [Google]
16586060.png
20 KB, 840x456
>>
>>16610518
How far into your 30s?
I would say under 35 is pretty safe and normal nowadays. Late 30s is more risky but doctors will walk you through it.

As for dealing -- I don't know.
Right before I settled down and had kids I was a sex slave to a BBC I met on Craigslist and I let him and his twin brother bang me out. I also had a threesome with strangers in Las Vegas and went to a sex club in Japan.

I know it hurts my man a lot - sometimes he jokes about black guys but usually he gets really upset.

But he was wild himself a bit, he did a lot of drugs and I know he once let a strange older Asian woman suck his dick.
>>
File: Strum.jpg (71 KB, 354x471) Image search: [Google]
Strum.jpg
71 KB, 354x471
>>16610518
What makes wife material?

Willing to put up with you.
Willing to do what you want in bed.
Good at cooking.
Would be a good mother to your children.
Easy on the eyes.
Not a screaming bitch.
>>
>>16610518
>Why do women think its okay to be a slut when they are younger but look for a nice guy when they get older and want to settle down.
Because this is seen as the way to "have it all".
>>
you are in your 30s, just like guys, they will fuck alot of people in their 20s

that means that you have no option other than taking "used goods"

your only choice is to accept second hand material
>>
>>16610524
Religious differences will destroy a relationship. Religion is one of those things that people put before themselves and if you dont share the same view its hard for the relationship to work out.
>>
Idk, why are guys told the same thing and not reprimanded for it?
You're not asking for advice so fuck off.
>>
>>16610524
Many dudes have reported success finding a decent girl who was religious.
>>
File: youre missing the point.jpg (34 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
youre missing the point.jpg
34 KB, 400x300
>>16610533
>>
>>16610521
Feel like Im on the clock. Might just be an irrational fear but I dont want to still be looking in my 40s.
>>16610530
Those are some pretty key features. But sharing values and ideas and the way our differences mesh is also important.
>>16610532
Kinda feel like its not worth it. Like I could adopt a kid or something.
>>16610531
Worst part is that its effective and society tries to shoot down any guy who goes against it.
>>
>>16610533
>Religious differences will destroy a relationship.
They don't have to, but it takes a LOT of mutual respect and patience to work it out. Atheists are no better than this than religious people are, as groups: there are individuals on both sides who can make it work out, but they are enough of a minority that it is still not advised.
>>
>>16610534
Because men and women value different attach different values to certain traits in potential partners.
>>
>>16610534
Did you not read the OP and just the first sentence?
Also, studies show that is really 30% of men sleeping with 70% of women. But the numbers dont make a difference. Im not looking for male partners. And I feel like those guys dont look for 'nice girls' when they are old and busted like women do.
>>16610539
see>>16610533
I can see religious differences causing huge problems down the line and one of us would have to swallow our pride. I respect religious people enough not to ask that of them.
>>16610561
What point did I miss?
>>
>>16610534
Its a biological thing, but contraception makes it technically irrelevant, but the instincts are still there.
>>
>>16610567
I disagree. For someone who values god more than themselves, having a partner who doesnt value something so critical in your life isnt good grounds for a relationship. In the end they have to swallow their pride.
>>
>>16610518
Just keep looking. They exist. Not all women are sluts, sluts just want you to think that so they can pass off that being a slut is normal and healthy. Really bro, my roommate is a high value girl who's probably slept with 3 guys tops. She's loyal to her boyfriends and never cheats. She volunteers and works her ass off and is just an all around good person. Only reason I don't date her is because we are business partners.

You just have to find these women because they aren't on dating sites or at bars waving their pussy around.
>>
>>16610518
Because that's healthy you idiot. Twenties is when you are supposed to be dating and breaking up and partying and having fun. Its the time in your life when you are supposed to be out living, and not every women has had sex with tons of guys. Most just go through a lot of boyfriends until they find someone that makes them happy.

If you don't like the women that blew you off before, then look elsewhere for dates.
>>
>>16610589
>>16610521
Where do you meet these girls. Obviously its not out in a pub or something.
>>
>>16610589
>she has a boyfriend
>Only reason I don't date her is because we are business partners
this sounds incredibly egotistical
>>
>>16610602
>If you don't like the women that blew you off before, then look elsewhere for dates.
Nah I dont approve of promiscuous behavior and dont want a girl with a loose history.
>Because that's healthy you idiot.
Im not an animal. I dont plan on dating on either. Learn some self control.

Really though the guys in this thread are right. Itd be easier if I were religious.
>>
>>16610533
Learn to appreciate metaphors.
I'm an atheist and I read the Bible because I'm interested in Mythology, and for most of it God seemed to be a allegory of community, angels empathy and demons selfish desires.
You can at least appreciate something without believing.
>>
>>16610621
equating God to mythology is incredibly insulting to a religious person.
>>
>>16610518
People's preferences change as they get life experience. The same thing happens with men, they go for the best-looking girl they can and only later in age will start to appreciate other qualities than just looks. People try to pair up with the best possible partner all their lives, it's just that life brings everyone's expectations down several notches.
>>
>>16610628
Being religious is insulting to rational persons
>>
>>16610604
You're right, my fault for that. What I meant to say is I never pursued a relationship with her because of our business. My mistake. I actually really like her boyfriend so not trying to imply I could steal her or anything.

>>16610603
Volunteer bro. Doing good things is how you meet and attract good people. I don't know why more people here don't volunteer. It's great way to make good ass friends and meet good people.
>>
>>16610632
Glad we agree religious people and non religious people dont make couples. Doesnt help the problem in the OP though.
>>
>>16610518
>Why do women think its okay to be a slut when they are younger but look for a nice guy when they get older and want to settle down.

Men literally do this as well.
>>
>>16610611
What is your problem with sex exactly? It's not drugs, it isn't ruining anyone's lives, and in a healthy state of mind there's nothing wrong with having lots of it. We need it honestly, so what about it don't you like?

Are you afraid that these girls are going to cheat on you? Do you think they are not as good anymore because they've had sex with more than a handful of guys?

I mean, if they are good people and loyal and have respect for themselves and their bodies, then why do you care SO MUCH about their past relationships?

I feel like you just have a vendetta against women cause none ever gave you the time of day when you were younger.
>>
>>16610650
Men dont look for nice girls. This statement is just wrong. Not even sure why I replied.
>>
>>16610539

If you're not religious, it will not and it will never ever work. You're only dating the girl cause you're a purist who wants a waifu like your anime movies and she's staying a virgin cause of her virtues and morals.
>>
>>16610636
Because 4chan is full of shitheads.
>>
>>16610656
>Men dont look for nice girls

Who do they look for then? Isn't that why you're whining? That you can't find a nice girl who wants to settle down with your beta self and now you're just picking and choosing?
>>
>>16610650
Yep, women find that attractive though. Most men don't want a woman who has been passed around. Women want men that other women had.

If a woman turned down a guy for having too many partners I'd be on her side. Women aren't wired that way though.
>>
>>16610664
>Women want men that other women had.

This couldn't be further from the truth. I actually feel bad for you if you believe this, no wonder you're where you're at in your life.
>>
>>16610658
Kek, can't argue with you on that one.
>>
>>16610628
That's what mythology is about though, mythology are the stories that are or were part of religion or culture.

I'm sure the Canaanite worshipers of Baal weren't very happy when the Israelite's decided to start saying Yahweh was the god above all and later started saying that Yahweh was the only god and that theirs was the demon Beelzebub or even later that Baal didn't exist at all.

Calling it mythology isn't even an insult, I'm pretty sure plenty of priests have refereed to it as such.
>>
>>16610588
>I disagree. For someone who values god more than themselves, having a partner who doesnt value something so critical in your life isnt good grounds for a relationship. In the end they have to swallow their pride.
For many, you're exactly right. Like I said, only some people can make it work. But there ARE some who can.
>>
>>16610655
>What is your problem with sex exactly?
Hedonistic behavior which is a reflection of the hedonistic society we live in.
>Do you think they are not as good anymore because they've had sex with more than a handful of guys?
Yeah this is kinda true. The intimacy between a man and a woman is something I value and sex is one of those key parts of it. Sleeping around like a degenerate removes any worth sex could have.
Its also deeper rooted in my reasons why sleeping around is wrong in general. If casual sex were so okay I wouldnt see a problem with having sex with other people. Really monogamy as well.
>have respect for themselves and their bodies
I find sleeping around and this contradictory. Allowing your body to be a sex toy for the opposite sex is just so degenerate you cant possibly have that much respect for it.
>I feel like you just have a vendetta against women cause none ever gave you the time of day when you were younger.
Did say women never gave me the time of day. But it hurts watching girls you like go off and be degenerate. Because you have to cut off the part of you that liked them once they betray your ideals. Same as now. To accept these women would betray my ideals.
>>
File: Based+baal_48bee9_5696913.jpg (228 KB, 780x1270) Image search: [Google]
Based+baal_48bee9_5696913.jpg
228 KB, 780x1270
>>16610677
Baal lives
>>
>>16610664
>Women want men that other women had.
lol no anon it's
>women want men that other women HAVE.
>>
>>16610677
Theres no way someone can actually believe a religious person could agree with this.
>>
>>16610686

>women want men that other women HAVE.

>These meaningless generalizations

Maybe if you started looking at people as individuals and stopped judging people as big blobs of mass then your life will get better. Everyone has their own problems and mindsets,and some people may think like a hivemind but you ought not be making such broad generalizations. You will literally die alone.
>>
>>16610669
My life isn't bad because I said something you disagree with. Women don't want low value men, are you disagreeing with this??
>>
>a lot of people (guys and girls) behave a certain way
>OP doesn't like people who behave a certain way
>it's their fault, they have to change
That's not really how it works, OP.
>>
>>16610661
I figured it was assumed that i was talking about the male equivalents to women who sleep around and look for nice guys. Of course nice people look for nice people.
>>
>>16610709

Low value as in men who don't have their lives in order, women don't go out actively seeking for men with 100+ partners. They're looking for men with confidence and it so happens that most men who get laid that frequently are overflowing with it.

Correlation =/= causation. Get it right, not twisted.
>>
>>16610711
This op. You have to play the pump and dump game.
>>
>>16610707
It's a discussion on an anonymous image board you pompous cunt. If you don't like Generalizations you should go somewhere more friendly to your sensitivities. Always someone like you in these threads taking this site way too seriously.
>>
>>16610518
Ok. Suppose you find a girl exactly like you want. She'd be a high value girl. What do you have to offer her that would make her choose you over other guys when she'll likely have many suitors?
>>
>>16610707
take a chill pill edge lord.
>>
>>16610711
>it's their fault, they have to change
Its too late to change imo. Thats not entirely true but its something hard to look passed. Its like being asked could you marry someone who was a serial killer. Sure they might have actually changed but their past is still there and not eveyone can look passed it. I dont want them which is why Im here.
>>
>>16610716
Or he sucks it up and tries harder instead of whining online? Or does he think he's a special snowflake and that nobody else shares his views?
>>
No one is forcing you to get with anyone you don't want. A relationship with resentment is not going to work.

But having nothing to offer because they slept around? What do you picture women have to offer other than purity, then?

Also, look up the actual stats for birth defects, it's true that they go up but only around 35+ it starts to be dramatic. And you can look for a younger girl as well, keep the range broad, just don't expect a girl in her early twenties to make a reliable mother and wife.
>>
>>16610720
>>16610724

>If you don't like Generalizations you should go somewhere more friendly to your sensitivities

Wahhh muh reddit muh tumblr. Grow up kid.

I'm not taking anything seriously. If you want to whine like a little bitch about how all women are whores go to /r9k/. This is /adv/, if you don't like a strong dose of reality then tough tits, it's literally shitposting saying, "All x are x" and if you keep thinking like this your life will be nothing but pure shit.
>>
>>16610707
>These meaningless generalizations
Heh buddy this is 4chan, we have generalizations coming out of our asses, you should probably know that by now.

Didn't mean to get you so rustled, calm the fuck down.
>>
>>16610715
But that's my point. If a man isn't getting laid a woman won't have interest in him because that's what they consider high value.

I don't know a single woman who wants a Virgin even if he is confident. Tons of men would be happy with a Virgin. Women like slutty men because it's wired into their brain. Men don't like sluts because sluts aren't high value. What makes a man high value isn't the same as what makes a woman high value.

That's why women will stick with cheaters, it adds value in their mind. Not my fault nature made women without self respect.
>>
>>16610736

Yes this is 4chan where people like to grossly over-exaggerate, and if you take your 4chan mindset into the real world you won't succeed. That's the point being made.

I'm hardly "rustled."
>>
>>16610580
So you pull stats out of your ass. Go fuck yourself, back to /r9k/ with you loser. Even skeletons like me manage to fuck plenty hot girls - because were not whiny bitches.
>>
>>16610733
>getting this defensive on 4chan

Yeah, you deffinately aren't overly invested in this site.
>>
>>16610723
Similar ideas and values in regards to sex and how people should interact.
Then theres other stuff like 60k+ job. Education. Good relationship with other people. etc...
But Im not looking for a give and take relationship. Its assumed that the girls who fit the bill there would be 1 that would be a nice match for me.
>>
>>16610743
Wait right there. There's a difference between liking a man who is okay with women and not a virgin, and liking a manslut who doesn't care what disease ridden clubslut he brings home as long as she has holes he can pound.
>>
>>16610745
>Even skeletons like me manage to fuck plenty hot girls
No guy with self respect wants to fuck plenty of hot girls.
And that stat is from a tinder analysis. But its not important so Im not going to keep mentioning it.
>>
>>16610744
>I'm hardly "rustled."

I poked fun at your post and you took it way too personally.

Yes, you did get rustled.
>>
>>16610745
You really need to chill the fuck out kek. This shit is getting desperate.
>>
>>16610743
>If a man isn't getting laid a woman won't have interest in him

Again, this isn't true. You don't need to have sex with a woman to get confidence. You need to have your life and priorities together.

> Women like slutty men because it's wired into their brain

This is bullshit propaganda that you got somewhere else. And it couldn't be further from the truth.

I read posts on here all the time about guys who've slept with prostitutes and they still can't talk to a girl.
>>
>>16610656
Literal bullshit. Im a man and looked for a nice girl until i found my GF after years of fucking.
>>
>all those roasties defending being a slut

Kek, face it, nobody will want to settle down with you outside of hopeless beta males.
Every time you fuck someone from tinder/club/etc. or switch your bf every 6 months you lose your ability to form an emotional bond with a potential husband.
And no matter what whiteknights will tell you, every healthy man will find a woman with a high partner count to be disgusting and will never consider her to be relationship material.
>>
>>16610764
>Im a special snowflake.
exceptions to the rule to invalidate the rule.
>>
>>16610766

No one is defending being a slut, more like no one is enabling you being a beta waiting for the "perfect" girl to fall on your lap.
>>
>>16610518

Because they would have no problem with you doing the same thing. People always feel cheated "oh well she wanted to have her cake and eat it too what a greedy bitch!" but if you had whored around when you were young and decided to settle down with her later, she would not care.

The ethical problem only begins when she does not condone you having done it. If you wanted to feel comfortable settling down at the age of 30 you should have had sex with enough girls to protect your ego.
>>
>>16610754
I get where you're coming from but I disagree. Women gave me zero attention before I started treating them like free prostitutes.

We can agree to disagree but most women want the playboy over the attractive good guy.
>>
I usually don't have a problem with a girl's past if she gives me her best. If she gives me her devotion, the best sex she's capable of, her unwaivering affection towards me, and would do everything she could to help maintain a great relationship with me, then I don't really mind if she's ridden the cock carousel.

The problem is that the cock carousel does things to a woman that hinders, if not outright wipes out, her ability to do all those things in a fulfilling relationship. Not worth the effort.
>>
>>16610750
Good luck with that. Consider competition and that the side of your personality you're showing here is awful. Your willingness to judge other people and their lifestyle is very off-putting.
>>
>>16610756
I actually have loads if self respect. But w/e floats your boat man

>>16610758
K
>>
>Oh gosh anon you've slept with 50+ girls? Please have my babies!
>The city of 4chins neckbeards
>>
>>16610769
>Everything different from my point is exception

K
>>
>>16610762
Women care about other shit outside of confidence. You really think a confident mcdonalds worker is going to be able to pull a valuable woman? Women care about social status. You don't have a high social status if you aren't pulling attractive women. Women like men that other men look up to and other women want to fuck. Nobody looks up to a guy who isn't getting pussy.
>>
>>16610766

And yet you're still going to settle down with one hahahaha, you're the only one who loses here m8
>>
>>16610705
Why?
Are you denying that Yahweh was part of the same pantheon as Baal.
I bet you don't think Muslims revere Jesus either
Or that Hinduism is an actual polytheistic religion.
And hell I don't even know which mythological flavorings your bible has as canon.
Is Lilith in it? Does Jacob wrestle with God himself or with an Angel? Was Mary Madeleine a prostitute? Are the Cherubs little baby angels or giant flaming abominations?

I don't like these insufferable God Delusion Fedora Tippers either, (there's some good stuff in there, not all of it though) but your the one baiting me.
>>
>>16610791
I've been monitoring this thread, but sleeping with a lot of women has something to do with social status to a degree, and SOME women do care about social status so of course it can come into play. But it's not as black and white as you put it.
>>
>>16610778
And what kind of women did you use this on? I have a different perspective of course, but my experience is that women typically like an asshole over a slavish puppyboy, but the ones who have proper self esteem and their head screwed on right prefer a guy with both self respect and friendliness over either extreme. If you are young, immature, damaged from bad relationships, you grew up in an abusive household, are very insecure... then someone telling you what to do and being firm and aggressive with you can be soothing and give you a sense of identity. Because of you can be the girl of the guy who dares to say/do what others don't, then you must be something, amirite?

As someone who does not derive self worth in that way and does not associate with people who do, a guy acting like that just makes me think he is an actual dick I gladly pass up on.

>tl;dr be careful of what prey you attract with your bait here
>>
>>16610802
I have self-respect as opposed to you, whiteknight.
>>
>>16610777
>if you had whored around when you were young and decided to settle down with her later, she would not care.
If I did I wouldnt be the self-respecting guy I am today.
>>
>>16610806
>there's some good stuff in there, not all of it though
I meant the Bible btw not the God Delusion
>>
>>16610716
If he weren't an ugly KV, he would be. Most robots would be actually.
>>
>>16610791
Women want experienced men, plus high partner count in men indicated success and social status as getting laid as a man requires some degree of effort.
For women on the other hand, a high partner count only indicated being an irresponsible slut who'll probably cheat.
>>
>>16610815

Okay good on you so then what's the problem?

You decided not to whore around; she decided that she would. Now you're pissed at her because she's "used goods?" Well then quit whinging and go and find a girl who ISN'T.
>>
>>16610815
>/r9k/ & redpill Propaganda

Gotta be of age to post in the chan kiddo
>>
>>16610806
Any religious person who easy deny anything you said if it went against their religion.
>>
>>16610798

How ironic you talk about social status when that's all you've been harping about in terms of women who are sluts but they won't sleep with you.

Listen, I most likely won't date a girl who sleeps around but this won't make me say all girls sleep around just cause I haven't had a gf in almost 2 years.

>Women like men that other men look up to

Again, this is bullshit propaganda you probably got from a whiny blogpost or a /r9k/ers diary. You don't need to be traveling around with an entourage of "bros" to pull in women.

You could be a CEO at wallstreet and have 0 game, you'd be able to only attract gold-diggers, and if that's the kind of women you want then you should probably get off 4chan and become a millionaire.
>>
>>16610632
I'm not trying to hijack the thread but what makes religion illogical? Do you have evidence there isn't anything else?
>>
>>16610820

Didn't realize people walked around with their number of sexual partners plastered on their foreheads.

You strike me as one of those people who post in /soc/ dick rating threads by how insecure you sound.
>>
>>16610823
>in your thirties looking to settle down and have some kids
>worried women your age will have birth issues
>LMAO YOU GOTTA BE THIS OLD TO POST
Im not even mad. You get used to dealing with kids when you hit a certain age. You just learn to chill.
>>
>>16610833
Stay toasty, roastie.
>>
>>16610834
You dont sound chill tho. You sound bitter and angry coz noone sucked your dick yet. Which, funnily enough, is why no one will. Its offputting and sad.
>>
>>16610841

Game, set, match.
>>
>>16610842
>mom I just discovered sex and it's the best thing ever xD

Stop thinking with your dick.
>>
>>16610821
In the OP it states the problems.
Its insulting that women try this. People telling me to just settle for "used goods". The fact that girls otherwise are hard to find and Im getting too old so I dont have forever to keep looking.
>>
If you could open a new soda or have one that has had 7 penises in it, which would you choose?
>>
File: 1450755034900.jpg (481 KB, 1139x870) Image search: [Google]
1450755034900.jpg
481 KB, 1139x870
>>16610829
Yeah

I burn bibles and your shit god hasn't smited me ;)

Jesus Christ was a gay cuckold, at least Muhammad had sex
>>
>>16610846
>trying to play off anons on the web

Are you done showing your sad bitterness?
>>
>>16610820

>Women want experienced men
>Implying

But let's assume you're right:

>Women want experienced men
>I am an unexperienced man
>I don't want experienced women just pure waifus
>Pure waifus don't exist
>All women, including pure waifus, don't want an unexperienced man aka all women are whores

There's no hope for you then.

I guess you're doomed to a life of celibacy. Move to Tibet and become a monk.
>>
>>16610863
Are you done being a whiteknight who can't tell the difference between the girl you pump and dump and the girl you settle down with?
>>
>>16610842
>coz noone sucked your dick yet.
Did I say Ive never had my dick sucked yet? Did I say I wanted my dick sucked?
And I find it hard to respect women who go around wrapping their lips around other mens penises. Do you really expect me to kiss them.
>>
>>16610870
>>Women want experienced men
>>I am an unexperienced man
>>I don't want experienced women just pure waifus
>>Pure waifus don't exist
>>All women, including pure waifus, don't want an unexperienced man aka all women are whores

Where the FUCK did I say any of that you dumb slag?
I'm not even OP.
>>
>>16610873
>implying implications

OK. Im done and returning to my life. Have Fun with yours.
>>
>>16610882
Good, fuck off back to reddit.
>>
>>16610875
>being this dense

Go back to /r9k/
>>
>>16610879
>>Where the FUCK did I say any of that you dumb slag?

Right here you dumb chihuahua >>16610820

>Women want experienced men, plus high partner count in men indicated success and social status as getting laid as a man requires some degree of effort.
For women on the other hand, a high partner count only indicated being an irresponsible slut who'll probably cheat.

tl;dr It's okay for men to whore around cause it requires a lot of work and success but women who whore around are being irresponsible sluts!
>>
>>16610885
>typical neckbeard
>>
>>16610893
>ad hominem

Though you were away enjoying your life, redditor?
>>
>>16610879
I thought it was obvious that the OP wasnt part of that conversation
>>
>>16610889
>tl;dr It's okay for men to whore around cause it requires a lot of work and success but women who whore around are being irresponsible sluts!

Yes, that's what I said, not the shit that you greentexted in the last post.
Just how fucking retarded are you?
>>
>>16610824
So which bits do you believe in and which bits don't you?
This is why we have idiots driving around the countries where your religion comes from blowing up monuments and records and killing anyone who doesn't agree or even know about their specific dogma.
This shit didn't happen with Hellenism I tell you that. That one needs to make a comeback.
>>
>>16610889
This shit has Been disproven so many times Im not gonna bother to repeat. Look it up or stay bitter
>>
>>16610857
So edgy, I'm so not impressed.
Anon was right. If nothing else, religions offer good lit and mythology. Your attitude is just ignorant.
>>
>>16610852

You have nothing to complain about.

It was your decision to place such a high value on sex. That's a fine decision. But now that you're older you're discovering that not a lot of girls made that same decision and you're insulted because of it? Why is it so insulting? They simply don't value the idea of sex and monogamy as much as you do, doesn't mean their wrong.

Girls that hold the same ideas of sex as you do will be difficult to find but it's no one else's responsibility to meet this standard you've set.

I'm not saying you're wrong to think of sex the way you do but the difficulty you're facing with women is a result of the decisions you've made and not the fault of women who chose not to place a high value on sex.
>>
>>16610901

And I'm telling you that if you truly believe that then you should just give up and go become a monk and stop wasting everyone's time.
>>
>>16610518
well my bf(now ex) of 5 years told me he didn't know if he wanted me since he hadn't been with enough girls, so to fix this he needed to slut around with a few girls before he could know if he could ever settle down with me.

like we could get back together in a year if he didn't find anyone better in that time and he wants to stay friends/keep in touch until the trial period ends. I never was with anyone before him and I feel like used goods.

I guess what i'm saying is men and women both fuck around and act like the past should hold no meaning when it does and i see nothing wrong with your attitude.
>>
>>16610908
keep sucking black cock

I don't live to impress you and your jew fabrications
>>
>>16610912
Fuck off roastie.
>>
>>16610902
>Hellenism
It was mythology even for the greeks. It was only used as stories and to dissuade people from stepping out of their lane.
Only reason why you hear about respecting the gods so much is because anyone who tried to say otherwise was hunted down because it was seen as a way to rebel and not stay in the place you were born.
Obviously any religious person would believe in their religious beliefs above anything you could possibly say.
>>
Why do some men think it's okay to do the same thing?

In this day and age, most women who aren't promiscuous are chaste out of their own free will, not social pressure or instinct. I can assure you that means virgin girls will not accept any different from a partner.

Girls who aren't "sluts" do not want "mansluts". And this absolutely includes the type of virgin guys who would be sluts if they could, and whine about how they can't.

If you want a girl who is a virgin by choice, you need to be a guy who is also a virgin by choice.
>>
>>16610921

You wish I was a woman, faggot.
>>
>>16610923
>If you want a girl who is a virgin by choice, you need to be a guy who is also a virgin by choice.

b-b-but anon you don't understand, girls only like men who sleep around a lot cause it takes a lot of work and success. I read it on /r9k/!
>>
>>16610921

What are you even arguing? The guy you're arguing with is trying to say that by your logic and by your standards (which are entirely subjective) you're going to keep finding difficulty in securing the kind of girl you want.

What is your solution/argument in this case?
>>
>>16610933
>>16610925
Roastie defence force is here!
>>
>>16610910
>you're discovering that not a lot of girls made that same decision and you're insulted because of it
Thats clearly not what I said. The hedons can keep to themselves.
>>
>>16610923
ALL women want an experienced man who knows what to do in bed and has a high social standing.
You can't cheat basic biology.
>>
>>16610933

He's just shitposting like the bitter loner he is. Leave him be. He has nothing of value to offer. Idiot spends more time on /pol/ and /r9k/ than a teenage girl on instagram.
>>
>>16610940
Then I must not exist, huh?
>>
>>16610923
>Why do some men think it's okay to do the same thing?

Because men dont. Male sluts love easy to open women and if it seems like they want a nice girl. They only want your virginity.
>>
>>16610936

>I know I'll just troll them! This is sure to provide validity to my argument. Now everyone will think twice about being a slut!
>>
>>16610944
Landwhales don't count as women.

>>16610952
Calm your roast flaps.
>>
HOW TO MEET A RESPECTABLE GIRL:

First, know that most girls like attention. Don't think of this as a negative trait of womankind- most guys feel the same desire for attention. It's human to want to be wanted and loved by others.

Girls will do what they can in order to recieve the attention they desire. If the easiest/most enjoyable way for a girl to get attention is by using her body, she will do that.
Other girls recieve attention through other means, like by volunteering, having a religion, excelling academically, etc.
If you are looking for a girl who does not sleep around or use her body for attention, look for girls who recieve their attention from other sources.

Many people "slut shame" because using one's body is the easiest way to recieve attention. You can be an overweight cow and STILL have guys chasing your ass.

The easiest place to find girls who don't sleep around is within a religion. also, it's suprisingly not very difficult to find a reasonably open minded woman within a religion. Just don't go after any of the crazies and most of them will be able to respect your differences in belief. The trade off here is that they likely will not sleep with you until marriage or well into the relationship.

You need to decide what you want more, op- a girl who will sleep with you quickly or a girl who hasn't slept around. If you're trying to find someone who is a slut, but ONLY for YOU, then you should be looking for virgins.
>>
Good people in general are hard to find. Selfishly ignoring a person only to return later when you have an empty plate, expecting their time when you gave none is the sign of a less-than-desirable person. Most true manwhores and whores I've met have very serious personality issues. There are the few that are genuinely obsessed with fucking, but most I've met have something wrong with them.

Change where you look and the girls you talk to. It's obvious wherever you're going now isn't for you.
>>
>>16610829
It isn't, dogma is.

>>16610908
Finally someone who gets it

>>16610922
You were coming close there anon, if only you'd see the irony.

And I meant more that when the Roman's took over somewhere they'd either notice similarities between each religions gods and decide they were different names for the same god or just incorporate their beliefs into the larger Roman Hellenism.

>>16610917
You weren't getting it though, you're just irritating, thanks for the Baal picture though, gave me a good kek
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 536x616) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 536x616
>>16610954
>sh-she must be fat and gross

Nope try again. Nobody wants a slut except other sluts. No girl worth anything would be stupid enough to date a manwhore, the same goes for men worth anything. A slut is a slut.
>>
>>16610968
>still forcing the "manslut" meme

Men can't be sluts since every normal woman sees their experience as a desirable trait.
Cry more fatty.
>>
>>16610968

>Responding to such an obvious troll
>>
>>16610518

> After years of women passing me up and going after chad were finally at the point were girls are looking to me to settle down

I find this so hard to believe.
>>
>>16610966
>when the Roman's took over somewhere they'd either notice similarities between each religions gods and decide they were different names for the same god or just incorporate their beliefs into the larger Roman Hellenism.
No it was only spread to crush the religion of the people they took over and get them to accept their defeat. They were not looking for similarities between religions, they were looking for any excuse to stamp out other religions have and everyone worship their new overlords.
>>
>>16610979
That's what happens.
Once the woman has ridden the cock carousel during college and the rest of her 20s and, her looks are starting to fade and no alpha male wants to settle down with her since he can easily ger younger girls with less mileage, she'll start looking for a non-threatening beta provider that will fund her lifestyle in exchange for boring, emotionless sex once a month. She'll also cheat on him with bad boys.
This is literally every Western woman's plan.
>>
>>16610996

You need to stop hanging out in /r9k/
>>
>>16610810
I'm assuming you're a girl. The average girl around me doesn't have your attitude so I'm stuck with damaged sluts who like my bullshit alpha act and put out because of it. I would love if they were like what you described but that's not the case. Even the extremely intelligent ones like being degraded and treated like property and the independent ones just want to fuck. The only female companionship around me are the damaged ones that make fun of nice guys. I could sit around feeling sorry for myself or play the game, be an asshole and get laid.

Women around me like man whore assholes and a lot of people claim they are like that elsewhere in America. In fact American women being sluts is a global stereotype at this point
>>
>>16610991
you're talking out of your arse
The romans were famous for the assimilation of culture.
>They were not looking for similarities between religions
Julius Caesar did exactly this, he claimed that one of the gaulish gods, Lugh I think, was similar to Mercury, so much so that they could be different names for the same Deity.
>>
>>16611015
Did you miss the point about doing this to crush dissent. Of course its going to be disguised as good will. Take an intro level college history class. Dont be this brainwashed.
This is one of the oldest tricks in the books and was also very popular in east asia.
>>
>>16611002
Spotted the future beta provider.
>>
>>16611025

I'd take that as an insult if it didn't come from a /r9k/er but alas! Go cry into your anime pillow.
>>
File: haiti3.jpg (33 KB, 413x413) Image search: [Google]
haiti3.jpg
33 KB, 413x413
Women believe that shit because that's how the modern system works for them, for the most part.

Now, if you're smart, you'll ignore those women as the pieces of trash that they are, and focus on the good ones raised by both parents, who, though they might not be virgins, can count the number of cocks they've seen on one hand. Being able to do that is one of the largest predictors of marital success out there. Unfortunately, there's a direct inverse relationships between the number of dicks a woman sits on and her ability to form meaningful relationships.

It can be done. If you're in a city, you might be fucked. Rural areas breed good girls. There's a reason why divorce and single motherhood are still shameful and scandalous in quiet communities.
>>
>>16611028
It's called a dakimakura you fucking pleb.
>>
>>16611004
Yeah. Never even set foot in America so I can't judge if there's any truth to that stereotype. But it's not even a matter of being slutty or not to me. I have a friend who slept with no one and one still with her first boyfriend, one currently with her third partner etc... and I have friends who have fifteen-twenty five partners, but they all turn away from guys who treat them like shit. Sure, it's fun to be teased, it's hot when someone dares to fuck with you a bit and doesn't treat you like a glass princess. But that's entirely different from someone being degrading and treating you like less of a person, not showing basic care and respect for you.

Anyway, it sucks if it is as bad as you describe, but keep it in the back of your mind and be aware that you cannot expect to reel in someone who does not respond to this type of thing if you keep only using that. (Eg, are you really certain that all those independent women did not want to just fuck with you because they did not see you as relationship material due to your attitude?) And as rewarding as it can be to cash in on people's weak sides, it will in time make you cynical and bitter because you are so focussed on people's less than impressive traits.

>>16611015
He's right. You are right as well, but the reason they looked for similarities is so that it was easier on the natives to accept this "new religion" because it was basically different names for what they believed in. It was not ideological but a practical tool to enforce dominant culture, assimilation was not a goal in itself just a means to an end. Though the Romans were usually pretty cool with other religions and mostly took offense with christianity because christians refused to acknowledge the emperor as some kind of deity as this clashed with the commandment of only having and serving one God.
>>
>>16611034
>capitalizing god

good goy
>>
>>16611023
>>16611015
You're both right, just being simplistic about it. In a more complex analysis, both points would come up, and more. It was just generally advantageous to assimilate and not demonize other cultures.
>>
>>16611023
I think I know what you mean now but crush is too harsh a word, especially when its thanks to the Romans that their conquered gods are conserved.
It was religious syncretism, and it affected the capital as well, whatever the politics behind it were.
Roman Hellenism didn't destroy (unless they resisted e.g early Christianity), it absorbed.
>>
>>16610979

This is the internet and 4chan, so a grain of salt is needed. I'm sure you won't believe me anymore than OP, but my best friend had this happen to him this past year. He's 26 and honestly well off after working hard. He finally made a FB to chat with his family after a move and had some girls from our HS days, ones that rejected him brutally since he was scrawny and shy, flirting with him. All single moms now, working shitty jobs and looking haggard.

Shit's absurd but people are crazy.
>>
>>16611052
I'm sure that for single moms this is more pressing, but this is a more common thing. If you look better in college than in high school you'll get attention from people who didn't notice you before, and people who used to be the shit don't instantly get in the mindset that they are not in the same shape they were. I've even had former bullies hit on me for fuck's sake.
>>
>>16611052

Maybe it's cause I completely tune out when I see someone complaining about the metaphorical "Chad" character. My first gf broke up with me when I was 16 cause I was too skinny and scrawny, years later she hits me up and asks to get back together cause I was the only guy who ever treated her right and she even suggested a fwb. I said no.

Anyway, if you have certain standards for which you expect girls to hold and you're finding a hard time finding said girls, that isn't their problem, that's yours. OP and people who think like him should exercise patience instead of harboring resentment and hatred. People are going to live their lives the way they want to, and not do it to cater to your needs, if you're gonna wait for the perfect girl aka a beautiful girl who's never been with more than 2 guys to come along then keep waiting. If it doesn't happen then tough luck those are the parameters and standards you set for yourself. And soon enough you'll learn that life is about compromise and realism.
>>
>>16611042
Which was exactly my original point in bringing up Hellenism and joking about it making a comeback.
>>16611040
God is a Germanic word, and names start with capitals.
>>
>>16610524
I dont mind waiting for a girl to be ready for sex but how do i know if a girl is telling the truth that she is pure? she can just lie like many of the girls who lie about the number of partners they had. would it be save to assume that she is not a virgin if she had a single boyfriend before?
>>
>>16611085
>but how do i know if a girl is telling the truth that she is pure?

How do you ever know anything? You ask you moron. Are you gonna inspect her vagina for tightness? Why would you want to be in a relationship even? Would you plant a bug on her and track her every movement?
>>
>>16611085

totally haram!
>>
>>16611082
>God is a Germanic word, and names start with capitals.
God is a title, not a name, but titles used in place of names start with capitals too.

And in German, all nouns start with capitals, so the point is moot.
>>
>>16611085
>I dont mind waiting for a girl to be ready for sex but how do i know if a girl is telling the truth that she is pure?
If you don't trust her on something like this, then perhaps this is a sign that you shouldn't be in a relationship with her.
>>
>>16611085
You do a vagina scan.
She'll walk you through it if you havn't done one before.
Before sex, just let her know "hey I need to do a vagina scan real quick" and she'll know what you mean
>>
If she has a hymen youre probably in the clear
>>
>>16611123
my vagina scan is picking up heavy activity in this thread
>>
>>16611157
Whore
>>
>>16610528
Safe as in lowish risk of miscarriage maybe, but genetic birth defects on the other hand are much higher even from 25 to 30.
>>
>>16610686
Is that true?
I think it is for many of them...
Last night I watched my cousin and my dad's girlfriends daughter flirt like crazy at a dinner. He is a lot older and has a beautiful girlfriend he has been with for years.
Everyone kept trying to interrupt their lovey dovey time but couldn't. It made me feel a bit sad.
>>
>>16610743
I do not like the idea of being with a virgin man at my age (29) but I did like it in my late teens and early 20s.
I expect people to have had sex by 29 so a man who is a virgin implies a sort of oddity and also that he will maybe need a LoT of help in bed
>>
>>16610750
You want a virgin princess who makes over 60K????
>>
>>16610779
I have a hard time giving the "best sex" because I had crazy sex as a youngster and did some things I would not do now.
But good sex is more than just lots of kink. I finally let my bf fuck me in the ass after like 3 years hiatus.
>>
>>16611170

Paternal age also has a huge effect on the rate of genetic birth defects. This is a recent discovery in the field of genetics and isn't common knowledge yet.
>>
>>16611002
men with the dark trait are the most likely to get to get all the sex. look it up women really do love narcissitic assholes.
>>
>>16611212

Right...
>>
>>16611170
I am not sure that is true.
But they can do tests for genetic problems. If you find a very religious girl she may oppose that type of testing, however.
>>
>>16611143
I'm a virgin, but also an amazon. So that's kind of unfair. Not to mention many other ways one might break the hymen, or even be born without one.
>>
>>16611201
I bet. The DNA has breaks or something. But, honestly most educated people now wait until their late 20s.
I gave birth to my first kid at 29 and I want more soon. My dad has been sending me all these texts messages like you should wait a few more years but I think I better get er done soon.
>>
>>16611143
Somebody's not subscribed to Adam Ruins Everything.
>>
>>16610784
>calling people out for being whores is offputting
Deal with it. Calling rapist rapist is probably also offputting.
>>
>>16610602
>that's healthy you idiot

what about all the sub 8/10 incels who miss out on the fun and don't get any prime pussy
>>
>>16611188
No sorry. Those are things I have to bring.
>>
>>16611220
What the heck does that mean?
>>
>>16611237
Oh. I see.
>>
>>16611220
>others ways one might break the hymen
Not every girl goes extreme horseback riding.
>>
Why don't you all convert to Islam and move to Saudi Arabia where you have a wife hand picked for you from age 8 and covered from head to toe at all times, so you can stop your beta whining about how women are sluts but won't sleep with you?
>>
>>16611227
It only makes perfect sense that people are starting families later in their life. Now we have longer lifespans and a way more competitive job market, with higher living costs. We need more education than our parents, and that takes more years, and becoming truly stable takes even longer. Having kids and juggling grad school is doable but not easy. We can't judge people for waiting.
Also, with medicine today, people only have defective children (and I hate typing it like that, but well...) because they want to. Diagnose comes early, some cases can be cured and others can be terminated if the parents so wish, therefore I wouldn't consider that as a problem. I think the bigger risk is for the woman, and still, most do fine on a birth until about 35. It's only really risky nowadays when you're older than that.
>>
>>16611248
because I'm not a prince
>>
>>16611247
Tampons might do that too. Some are more frail than others, not all hymens are the same. Not to mention, some are actually stronger than others, and resist even penetration.
>>
File: 1391575717466.jpg (52 KB, 610x288) Image search: [Google]
1391575717466.jpg
52 KB, 610x288
I can't believe people are seriously discussing hymens to determine virginity. Why do you even want to be in a relationship? Sounds like you just want a sex slave.
>>
>>16611264
>Sounds like you just want a sex slave.
Youve confused slut with virgin. We all make mistakes though.
>>
Once man installs in him a vision, both beautiful and purposeful, he can ascend his being into a divine or otherwise more superior realm of existence.
>>
>>16611198
>I have a hard time giving the "best sex" because I had crazy sex as a youngster and did some things I would not do now.

See, this is why no sane guy wants used goods.
>>
>>16611292
Why?
I dont want to have a 3some anymore
>>
>>16611282

>I want a pure waifu
>How will I know if my waifu is pure? S-s-she could be lying to me, can I check her vag to make sure?

My sides. And I know most of you aren't even trolling. That's the beauty of it.
>>
>>16611264
I think you've hit the nail on the head.
We see these virgin guys out there complaining they want just one virgin girl all to themselves and to never expect anything to go wrong with that relationship because being both virgins they are devoid of character flaws, and will thusly live happily ever after.

Grow up you disney kids, this is the real world.
>>
>>16611034
Very insightful. Especially the last part about focusing on bad traits, I've become cynical as hell recently. America is definitely a different culture though so I'll have to figure it out for myself but you've given me something to think about.
>>
File: chris.jpg (188 KB, 910x920) Image search: [Google]
chris.jpg
188 KB, 910x920
You guys are a bunch of salty faggots. The whole 38 of you in a thread at almost 200 replies.
>>
>>16611213
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad

Studies have suggested that on average, those who exhibit the dark triad of personality traits have an accelerated mating strategy, reporting more sex partners, more favorable attitudes towards casual sex,[88] lowered standards in their short-term mates,[89] a tendency to steal or poach mates from others,[90] more risk-taking in the form of substance abuse,[91] a tendency to prefer immediate but smaller amounts of money over delayed but larger amounts of money,[92] limited self-control and greater incidence of ADHD symptoms[93] and a pragmatic and game-playing love style
>>
>>16610518

Because we want to have as much sex as possible and varietize and fuck as many different types of guys as possible first. We want our turn at playing the field just like men do. We're not stupid; we know men want to run around fucking as many different women as they want too. Aint nothing "not okay" about it at all. You "nice guys" chose to be "nice", while we got our share of casual sex in while the getting was still good. Yall passed on a good thing at a young age, and that was yalls choice (a stupid one that I'm sure you acknowledge every day when you look back on your life), but don't be judging us for making our choices just because they were different than yours. Thats hypocritical and you know it. You say you want to be resentful but you really ought to just resent your own young dumb foolish "nicer" ass self. You should follow your peoples advice and settle down and forget about your past and move on. Go on and have yourself a kid with some girl. If it makes you uncomfortable at the thought she slept with other men, then don't bring it up and ask her about it ever. In the back of your mind though, you should hope it was plenty because now she's well practiced and really knows what she's doing. You'll practically be marrying a seasoned expert in the sexual arts who knows how to maximize your pleasure to the fullest. So what could be bad and wrong about that? You're the big winner in all this really. And as far as problems having kids is concerned, those come in the 40's , not the 30's, so theres still plenty of time.
>>
>>16611299
>you need to MAN UP and accept my loose roastie flaps that have been streched out in countless threesomes

Kek, fuck off whore.
>>
>>16611185
That's my point though. If I met a woman my age who was a Virgin it would not bother me as long as it wasn't because she was deformed or some shit. To a woman being a Virgin would imply something is wrong with the man. Women expect men to have experience.

Men and women are different. A man's history doesn't impact a woman like a woman's impacts a man. A woman who can tame a stud is seen as impressive, a man with a slut is seen as a beta provider. It's the natural order.
>>
>>16611304

Wow teach us to be cool like you man.
>>
>>16611313
>If it makes you uncomfortable at the thought she slept with other men, then don't bring it up and ask her about it ever. In the back of your mind though, you should hope it was plenty because now she's well practiced and really knows what she's doing. You'll practically be marrying a seasoned expert in the sexual arts who knows how to maximize your pleasure to the fullest. So what could be bad and wrong about that? You're the big winner in all this really. And as far as problems having kids is concerned, those come in the 40's , not the 30's, so theres still plenty of time.

No you dumb fucking nigger, what happend is those chumps end up marrying a bored, sagging hag in her 30s who's already had all the crazy sex and can't be bothered to make an effort for her husband since all the previous bad boys were more exciting.
How can women be this fucking dumb?
>>
>>16611296
used goods
>>16611299
whores actually believe this
>>
>>16611320
Further proof you know nothing about vaginas. Even when they get wider, the labia doesn't change shape. Even porn can teach you that. Or do you think they have reconstructive surgery after ever 20 scenes or something?
>>
having sex with some women is almost like roling dice. Thers a chance she may have hiv ~random shit about women these days
>>
File: bait-poster01.jpg (421 KB, 936x1378) Image search: [Google]
bait-poster01.jpg
421 KB, 936x1378
>>16610518
> they are used goods
Why do guys view women as goods?

> In4 they are.
Until you can view women as people, and not just a 3D waifu, you'll never lose your mysogeny long enough to lose your virginity.

> Inb4 back to Reddit
2/10 same tired old meme still generates responses
>>
>>16611299

I agree. It's actually hilarious that these guys are completely clueless as to why they're pushing 30 and still have no lasting relationships. Maybe cause no one wants to hang around a drooling know-it-all, controlling asshole.
>>
>>16611296
That's the point. 3 some is bad. But you did all the crazy shit with alpha cock when you were younger and now you make your boyfriend wait 3 years to put it in your ass. This is exactly why nobody wants to date sluts. You're damaged goods. Being the alpha who fucked you silly is way better than being the guy who wait 3 years to put it in your ass. I bet money you let dudes put it in your ass on the first date back in the day, am I right?
>>
>>16611333
Roastie spotted.
>>
>>16611322
>A man's history doesn't impact a woman like a woman's impacts a man.

Things retards say to justify their loneliness.
>>
>>16611336
Women don't really offer anything outside of pussy.

>Until you can view women as people, and not just a 3D waifu, you'll never lose your mysogeny long enough to lose your virginity.
No, once you stop seeing women as anything more than holes to have fun with, that's when you actually get laid.
>>
> be judging us for making our choices just because they were different than yours. Thats hypocritical and you know it
>I choice the pedo life. Dont judge me
Youre responsible for your actions
>>
>>16611313
I wish pol was here to call you a dumb kuck.
>>
>>16611344
Honey, your constant insults just make you look like a really sad person. Try an actual argument every now and then.
>>
>>16611349
>once you stop seeing women as anything more than holes to have fun with

Isn't this thread about OP and betas like you crying about not having female companionship?

You say you hate sluts but you get mad that they won't sleep with you. Is this some sort of mental illness?
>>
>>16611343
Kek, this.
Being the polite beta who has to wait 3 years while all the alpha bad boys did it straight away is demeaning to any self-respecting guy.
This is why women with high-partner counts will never be relationship material.
>>
>>16611336
>Why do guys view women as goods?
We dont until youve become used. Once you start having sex its just a game to get into your pants. Which is why you are used goods.
>Until you can view women as people
hard to view cumdumpsters as people
>>
>>16611350
The difference is that her partners can legally consent.
So that's what you do is a crime and not a choice.
Terrible parallel, how dumb do you have to be?
>>
>>16611358
That's OP you dumb fucking femwhore, I know it might be hard for you to understand but you're not just speaking with one person here.
Dumb fucking slag.
>>
>>16611358
OP is about hating that used goods are coming on to him and he wants to find a waifu before he gets too old.
>>
>>16611348
How is it wrong? I can fuck 40 women in a month and still get a girl to have my baby. No self respecting man would knock a slut who's 40 Cocks deep in her world series pussy party.

Women don't have standards on man sluts because being a man slut is nature.
>>
A friend of mine fucked over 50 women before he hit the age of 17. All he had to is show confindence, most men lack this confidence a lot. maybe because they never go outside ?
>>
>>16611354
Lel, someone's triggered because she fucked away her 20s and no high-quality man will settle down with her.
Enjoy your fleeting looks and a boring beta husband.
>>
>>16611372

>femwhore

Using your pol and r9k buzzwords and lashing out like a little baby don't make whatever dumb points you're trying to make stronger.

You're also trying so hard to put on this facade that you've been with women when it's pretty clear you haven't.
>>
>>16611370
>crime isnt a choice
HAHAHAHA
The mental gymnastics whores do I swear
>>
>>16611385
>wahhh wahhh stop being right and mean towards me
Cry more you dumb whore.

>You're also trying so hard to put on this facade that you've been with women when it's pretty clear you haven't.
Look, I'm not trying to get into your pants here so there's no need for me to put up any acts or hide what I actually think about most women.
>>
>>16611379
>I can fuck 40 women in a month

You most definitely can't, haven't and never will. That's why threads like these exist.

>Being a man slut is nature

Are these more lies you tell yourself too?
>>
>Because we want to have as much sex as possible and varietize and fuck as many different types of guys as possible first.
I want to be a slut. But then find a guy to not think Im a slut and treat me with respect.
>>
>>16611384
I have to wonder, what makes you think a virgin would agree with you?
>>
>>16611398
Holy fuck femanons are so retarded.
>>
>>16611395

The only person I see crying here is you cause women are sluts!...but they won't sleep with you.

I'm not even a girl so you can stop trying to fap to this exchange cause I get a morbid feeling you're getting an erection talking tough online like some sort of fetish.

>there's no need for me to put up any acts or hide what I actually think about most women.

Yeah no need for that, all the acts you've had to put up over the years to get women to notice you clearly haven't worked and that's why you're such a bitter clown.
>>
>>16611403
Kek, fucking this.
/adv/ femwhores on suicide watch.
>>
>>16611409
Good little whiteknight, be a valiant little beta for your vagina overlord.
That's assuming you're actually a man, and the way you worded that post really gives it away that you aren't.
>>
File: 1428694355485.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1428694355485.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
Why do women become so upset when you say you don't like non virgins?

I don't want you, you don't want me.

So what's the issue?
>>
>>16611416

>More /pol/ and /r9k/ buzzwords

I'd feel bad for you if you weren't such a sub-human. It's hilarious you think every guy needs to be as pathetic as you. Get off the computer and your mommy's basement you neckbeard.
>>
>>16611418
Truth hurts
>>
File: 1407886186946245196.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1407886186946245196.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>16611409
Once again you dumb whore, you're not speaking with one person here.
I like sluts, but have zero respect for them and would never consider getting into a relationship with one. Some other anon may not like sluts at all etc.
How fucking hard is it to wrap your little femwhore brain around this idea?
>>
>>16611398
See, you choose personal attacks over arguing any point. You know we are right. Nobody gives a shit if you think we get laid or not. Us getting laid doesn't change the fact that nobody wants a slut outside of a lonely guy settling on one over being alone.

It sucks for you that attacking us doesn't change the fact that sluts are so bad even their fathers have a hard time loving them kek.
>>
File: 1447116998194.png (163 KB, 303x566) Image search: [Google]
1447116998194.png
163 KB, 303x566
>>16611422
>ad hominem
>b-bet you're a virgin and a neckbeard!
>muh pol

Calm your vagina already, you're not fooling anyone.
It's funny how you assume that by pretending to be a man your opinion will suddenly hold more weight to it.
>>
>>16611424

Keep crying into your anime pillow tonight.

I'm sure you sleep with a lot of "sluts" You and your collection of spurdo reaction images.
>>
File: aa.jpg (12 KB, 263x200) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
12 KB, 263x200
>>16611409
He's not alone.

And stop equating conservative men with virgin /r9k/ betas.

Men who are very successful with women still would never consider a relationship with a whore.

Why is it so hard to understand that men have different standards for a cheap fuck and the future mother of our children?
>>
sluts absolutely, literally and figuratively BTFO
bet they'll start lying about their partner count and sexual history to any potential beta chump now, lmao
>>
>>16611389
You understood what I said, but made point of looking like you didn't due to the wording (which I admit wasn't very good). And I'm the gymnast?
>>
File: 1417914089654.jpg (63 KB, 588x646) Image search: [Google]
1417914089654.jpg
63 KB, 588x646
>>16611437
I am quite fond of my Spurdo collection.
Doesn't change the fact you're a whore.
>>
>>16611429

> Us getting laid doesn't change the fact that nobody wants a slut

Where did I say that you should get a slut? You're not right about anything. This thread is about a guy saying he wants to settle down with a pure virgin waifu but he can't cause all women in his eyes are evil sluts.

>attacking us

Where have I attacked you? I simply asked if those are the lies you tell yourself before you go to bed to justify why you're so alone.
>>
>>16611436
>>16611429
It's amusing how women always inadvertantly admit that their value lies in their cunt and nothing else.

>"Y-Yeah, well YOU probably don't have access to vaginas! So ha! You're invalid!"

Imagine what it must be like, with your body being the only reason someone wants to talk to you
>>
>>16611445
They already do that. They know if the truth got out even most of the betas would drop their worthless asses.

Sluts know deep down that nobody wants anything to do with them outside of an easy lay.
>>
>>16611437
>can't refute an argument
>start talking about anime pillows

>>16611453
the guy's problem is that most women today are completely unsuitable for a relationship, unless you're a beta cuck
>>
>>16611444

>And stop equating conservative men with virgin /r9k/ betas.

I've actually met conservative men, and men who are virgins by choice. They're by far nowhere near as close to the typical 4chan user such as the likes of you.

>whore this whore that

Where did I try to push on my standards onto you? All I see is sperglords using buzzwords.
>>
>>16611453
You're a fucking idiot.

Wow.
>>
>>16611457
The arguments we threw were met with "femwhore", "roastie", "calm your vagina". Excuse us for doing the same.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.