[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental health
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 620x572) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 620x572
How do I convince my boyfriend he needs a mental health intervention? He spent Christmas with my family and he had a panic attack Christmas morning and called 911 on himself. They did not take him away for anything but three cops showed up and made an incident report with witness statements. They told me he really needs medication and a mental health evaluation but he refused to let them take him to the hospital. He has apologized profusely but my family hates him now and he absolutely refuses to see a mental health professional.
>>
Has anything like this happened before? Does he have anxiety problems?

Maybe your family is just really awful.
>>
File: Danger.jpg (588 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Danger.jpg
588 KB, 1200x1200
>>16610511
Panic attacks aren't really a big deal.
>>
File: Junk.jpg (26 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
Junk.jpg
26 KB, 500x335
>>16610519
http://www.helpguide.org/articles/anxiety/panic-attacks-and-panic-disorders.htm
>>
Well he also has anger and substance abuse issues.

This is NOT the first time it happened. It happens almost daily.

He would never take the time to read an article on dealing with panic, anger, substance abuse either. He refuses all help or to acknowledge there is any issue.

Usually he chalks his outburts up to being hungryz
>>
>>16610519
Isnt calling 911 on yourself kind of extreme?
>>
>>16610544

Break up.
>>
>>16610544

A shrink is not a magic solution, medication is not a magic solution, and they can only help people that want to be helped. He's telling you that he does not want to be helped. He sounds terrible, what is the upside? How big can his dick possibly be?
>>
>>16610548
No, it isn't, not really...

>Being super old, I've seen and heard of much worse...
>>
Why are you still with this person?
>>
>>16610575
His dick is really big and he is great in bed- just my style - uncut and extremely gentle but doesn't eat the pussy or make sex about me.
>>
>>16610591
He always seems so sad when he apologizes and the idea of finding a dick I like as much is not easy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.