[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tough breakup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 600x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 600x662
>am 18
>really vibing 5 month girlfriend
>ex enters life again
>kiss ex to see if feelings still present
>gf finds out and we breakup after 7 months
>she moves halfway across country
>comes back for Christmas
>she knows I'm sorry and That I love Her with all my heart
>she continuously makes false promises of us getting back together
>does shit that she knows will break my heart
>hangs out with me just to hook up
>she knows I mean something when I kiss her though

I know I'm the bad guy for cheating on her but she's made me so depressed by playing with my heart. Last night I finally decided to stop taking her bullshit and went off on her about even though I cheated, I was always more for her than she was for me. She got really offended by this but I don't care because of what she put me through.

I guess what I want to know is if maybe I'm not the only fucked up one. I feel like I'm doing everything to redeem myself but I don't know.
>>
>>16610495
Drop it with her.

You fucked up and played with her heart too. Get out of the whole thing and feel bad about it for like 10 years.
>>
Hey man you're story is similar to mine except mine was a 5 year relationship and my girlfriend 'suspected me' of cheating on her because I was talking to another girl,
Got back together with her, went on holiday etc. Big drama never ending, she breaks up only wants me when she wants me does shit to hurt to me.
And even still i'm left feeling with regret because she was hurt. Any sane man with a pair of bollocks would of fucked her off after the first week.

My advice to you is the same advice i'm giving to me. Just fucking walk away and let-it-go. We both fucked up lets open a new book.
>>
By chance are you in Texas?
>>
>>16610495
Walk away. That shit isn't healthy. Delete her from your life if you know what's good for you.
>>
File: 1398027807711.jpg (36 KB, 429x399) Image search: [Google]
1398027807711.jpg
36 KB, 429x399
You just kissed your ex to test the waters?

What happened to getting a coffee to catch up?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.