[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, What's the best way for meeting cute girls that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: z_e7ff2420.jpg (150 KB, 1232x720) Image search: [Google]
z_e7ff2420.jpg
150 KB, 1232x720
Hey /adv/,

What's the best way for meeting cute girls that may have an interest in me in real life or online?

I'm thinking either something like omegle or certain online pc games
>>
Being interested in fucjing you is mostly down to your market value.

You need to get in shape, be socially successful in the real world and have a good well paying career.

But you knew all of that.
>>
real life >>> online
people are online for a reason, and that's that they prefer it over being with others in person
plus, bitches are even more prone to be picky, deceitful, and teasing online.
>>
>>16610437
hmm I see your point. Do you have any advice for getting female companionship in real life then? like, I know of girls who are good looking and have a chance of liking me, but idk how to start a conversation with them or get to know them
>>
File: Rills.jpg (145 KB, 345x530) Image search: [Google]
Rills.jpg
145 KB, 345x530
>>16610555
Do you go to school? Work?
>>
>>16610563
Currently attending college in UK. I think you call it high school in America?
>>
File: Manly.jpg (716 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Manly.jpg
716 KB, 1200x1200
>>16610593
So, it's an all boys' college?
>>
File: 3KGhzZmO.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
3KGhzZmO.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
>>16610377
I'm with you OP. I'm going to uni very soon and damn am I tired of all these party/basic bitches.

Videogamedunkey's GF is my ideal woman, and he met her over vidya.

I am hoping I can find some nerdy chick in college.
>>
>>16610594
No haha. About 200 students both male and female between the ages of 17-20. 18 myself, kissless Virgin but not particularly bad. Just not great at interacting with the opposite sec. I find I don't really have things in common so can't really hold a conversation great
>>
>>16610623
*not particularly bad looking.
imo anyway, at least a 6 or 7
>>
File: Ion.jpg (103 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Ion.jpg
103 KB, 500x375
>>16610623
Talk to girls younger than you, about nothing.
>>
>>16610614
yeah I was thinking the same. was planning on playing some online games on steam and using team speak or something in the hopes of finding other alright people to build friendships with
>>
>>16610643
Seems like a fine plan OP, I seen girl talking on casual csgo games sometimes, just don't be an autist.
>>16610623
>Just not great at interacting with the opposite sec
if you're having issues with this that's another whole ball game man. I spend a lot (probably too much) time playing vidya, and doing internet things, but I still can function exceptionally well in social situations with women.

If you're serious and you have an issue with this I would strongly recommend working on it, because sooner or later you're going to have to meet irl with a girl to get anywhere/possibly lose your v card.
>>
>>16610377
Girl in the pic wears disgustingly fake lenses and shooped her mug. I don't hope that's your type, she's probably butt ugly irl.
>>
>>16610666
nice satanic trips man.
And yeah I've been working on my social skills a decent amount the past few months, so right now it's not too bad.
I guess what I really want to know is how to approach girls that I'd potentially want to have a relationship with. Im not really any good at starting conversations see.
>>
>>16610708
personally I'm into the more alternative type girls. not necessarily like the ones in the OP. but ones that look sorta similar I suppose
>>
>>16610718
Then you have to work on starting conversations, and the key first step is losing all and any sense of giving a shit. Talk about anything, who cares.
>>
>>16610767
Thanks man. It really helps having someone else to talk to about something like this
>>
>>16610775
god speed anon
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.