[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if a girl expects me to spend 100+ dollars on a first date should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: img1.jpg (27 KB, 433x337) Image search: [Google]
img1.jpg
27 KB, 433x337
if a girl expects me to spend 100+ dollars on a first date should i tell her to fuck off or is that normal?
>>
It's not normal. Run for the hills. She is crazy or a complete golddigger.
>>
>>16610379
This
>>
lmao..what do you mean she expects 100 dollars to be spent...like what?
>>
>>16610443
i asked her out and she said "ok..we should go to this *insert 100+ dollar local event!* "

i could deny her i guess but it just surprised me that she had the balls to request that as the first idea..
>>
>>16610375
Tell her you'd love to, but can't afford it, and propose another idea.

Is she expecting you to pay for both yourself and for her?
>>
>>16610502
Yezh, this is good advice
>>
>>16610375
Not normal, run like the wind and never look back regards femanon
>>
>tfw first date with my bf was feeding ducks dollar store bread at 2 am

run the other way anon, and find someone who can enjoy the little things
>>
>>16610486
oh, well this could be different then

is it for you and her, or just you? certain music festivals or conventions have admission that high
>>
This girl sounds like she sucks, bruh.
>>
>>16610486
Allude to making her pay for her own ticket, see how she acts.
>>
Tell her that you expect her to eat your ass out as well after the first date. Don't give these whores an inch anon. They'll just use you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.