[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dating my friend's sister
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 597x519
how badly can this end

>have friend, we're both 24
>his little sister is 18
>she's cute as fuck and plays video games with us and some other friends a lot
>type of girl that normally wouldn't look twice at any of us but know her pretty well due to brother
>he posted pics of his family together on Christmas
>she's in them
>ended up fapping to pics

how badly could it end if I tried pursuing her? her brother is a bit protective as well
>>
The worst that can happen is you lose your friend. If your friend is like the head of your social circle you might lose your other buddies too. This is only in the case that you pursue her and she feels disgusted/doesn't feel the same towards you and others find out. If she decides to start dating you and isn't a cunt and explains to her brother that she likes you, nothing will go wrong unless her brother takes it too personally.
>>
>>16610349
>18
>24
I don't think she would be worth potentially losing your friend over.
>>
Anon, I wish age barriers didn't exist either. I had a 30 year old girlfriend when I was 19. People thought it was creepy. The age gap is too big bro.
>>
>>16610349
Nah bro, it's just a crush,it's not worth losing your friend over. And there's no guarantee that the girl will like you back. I mean she basically sees you as a big brother. There are still morals and rules you have to follow. I mean the sister of my friends are basically my sister aswell, that would apply to almost anyone. So just get over those dangerous feelings, try to find someone that's almost your age, and go on from there.
>>
>>16610535
You normies need to go back to facebook

Get that teen pussay
>>
>>16610349
My bf and I have a 6 years difference and everything has always been fine. The problem isn't age it is that she is your friend's sister.

Honestly though I say go for it if you will truly care about her. If you are just gonna pump and dump don't do it. It will kill your friend more than a relationship.
>>
>>16610489
well, I don't really know how she feels. she gives me hugs and stuff, but no more physical contact beyond that. she isn't usually bitchy though, her brother is sometimes a little anal about how we act around her though

>>16610535
I don't think it's THAT bad, but the thought of her being barely legal is hot as fuck

>>16610545
well, I think the "little sister" dynamic is what makes it so attractive to me

>>16610571
well, I do like how young she is.

>pump and dump
I wouldn't say that, but I definitely think about fucking her most of the time I'm around her. she's into anime and cosplayed the little sister from haganai, and now all I can think about is pounding her while she lets out little Hentai moans. she's petite and would make a perfect loli
>>
File: Plia.jpg (721 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
Plia.jpg
721 KB, 1280x852
>>16610648
Has she given any indication that she is interested in you? Doesn't seem like it, especially given that teen girls often get crushes on their older brothers' friends. Teen girls are also very bad at hiding such crushes.
>>
Seems to me like you're just into her cause she's younger than you and that's it. All this other nonsense about liking anime and video games is secondary.
>>
Why don't you just ask him "what would you think if I dated your sister"? If that kills your friendship, that couldn't have been a good friendship for you in the first place.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.