[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not doing drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 12
File: nodrugs.jpg (16 KB, 231x219) Image search: [Google]
nodrugs.jpg
16 KB, 231x219
Is there anyone else here who completely abstains from all forms of intoxication (both legal and illegal)? Seems like there are fewer and fewer of us. Not looking for a debate or anything, just wanna know if you're out there...
>>
Probably not very many like you said but I never have.
Never interested me.
>>
>>16610174
Yep. It's never appealed to me either. I can count the number of times I'd had caffeinated coffee on one hand and that's it.
>>
Do you include caffeine, pain killers and refined sugar as not being drugs?
>>
>>16610184
I'm assuming OP means psychoactive drugs. So not sugar or painkillers like Tylenol. But yes caffeine.
>>
File: X9DDP.jpg (213 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
X9DDP.jpg
213 KB, 1920x1200
>runner's high
>sleep deprivation
>adrenaline rushes
>endorphin rushes from pain, orgasm, spicy foods
>i'm sure you drink caffeinated beverages
>i hope your high horse steps in a fox hole
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 441x411
High functioning drug user reporting in. Been combining a normal life with drug use for years and I'm killing it on the regular, son.
>>
>>16610177
>>16610183

Same here. Never felt they were good for the individual or society overall.
>>
>>16610192
Yeah 'drug' is such an ambiguous term these days
>>
>>16610218
This >>16610218
>>
>>16610218
The only one there that's a psychoactive drug is caffeine, which some anons are even including. No need to get defensive.
>>
>>16610226
I did that for 11 years. Fully functional.

It'll catch you, in the end.
>>
>>16610174
I take advil sometimes. I feel bad for being such a degenerate. I once took a sip of beer and was drunk for weeks.
>>
>>16610218

I gave up caffeine almost two years ago. Once again, I'm not trying to start a debate here.
>>
>>16610174

I allow myself to drink, but abstain from everything else. Even then, I try not to sink too much $$ into it.

So easy to blow money and time away - I prefer to spend my time doing other things, so I do.

On the other hand, I don't get in the way of other people as long as it doesn't impact me in any way. Life is hard enough as it is to purposefully be a Debbie downer to someone else
>>
>>16610258

Wow, good thing you didn't drink all of it then.
>>
>>16610174
You're not alone.
Drugs don't appeal to meh.
>>
>>16610256
not him but yeah, my occassional bong hit and ~10 doses of LSD each year are going to 'catch up' with me

kek
>>
>>16610463
You implied more than that, fuckstick.
>>
>>16610466
notice how I said I wasn't the guy ypu/ that anon was talking to? :^) hurr durr
>>
>>16610174
I am a drug addict at heart but I have been clean for four months. No cigarettes, weed, pills or alcohol in four months. I don't plan on using anything again unless weed becomes legal in my state. Breaking the law just doesn't seem like a good idea anymore and I don't like cigarettes and alcohol.
>>
>>16610493
nice job on getting clean anon!
Stick to it!
>>
>>16610174
I'm with ya, OP.
>>
Never tasted alcohol or any drugs and I occasionally drink coffee but sometimes with and without caffeine, but just rarely, so I'm defo not an addict. I don't even like coffee..wtf, why am I doing that?
>>
I used to be an alcoholic before meeting my gf and becoming more responsible.
>>
i don't do drugs too

it's not that big of a deal to me, but I prefer not to

it's not uncommon to see people (especially older ones) having a beer belly
>>
I only drink like 7 times a year. It's been about 10 though as this year has had more things to celebrate.
>>
Daily stoner here. It's not that fucking special trust me. You'll find more likeminded people as you grow and realize that "everyone's doin pot" was pretty much just that group of kids at college.. at least I did. Never made me quit though, I enjoy this shit too much.
>>
tfw you'll never find a teetotaler female
>>
>>16610520

I don't have a problem with coffee, but it's not for me.
>>
BTW, this thread wasn't meant to be about who does drugs and who doesn't. Let's not water down the original concept of this thread. Thanks
>>
Yeah im abstaining. i dont like coffee either.
>>
>>16610671
Now I know why I drink it. My mum sometimes makes me milk coffee in the morning lmao. And sometimes when I'm outside with friends I'll have latte macchiato which I haven't done in a while though.
The thing is, I either don't drink enough to notice the effect of caffeine or it doesn't effect me at all, dunno
>>
File: IMG_20141223_103608.jpg (3 MB, 4208x2368) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141223_103608.jpg
3 MB, 4208x2368
>>16610174
I would like to leave the J soon, cause I need to improve my physical condition (without cheating)
>>
Where is the question you're looking for advice on?
>>
>>16610647
If you think that's bad, try finding a teetotaler male. It makes me happy to see they exist though.
>>
I've always hated the smell of alcohol. And honestly, anything that can mess up the way I think terrifies me.
I'm in my late 20's and it's almost impossible finding like-minded people. I'm tired of my friends telling me I have embarrassed them by asking there are non-alcoholic options that aren't soda - which I don't drink either - when we are at a bar.
>>
>>16610174

I did that for about a year once. That was a very detoxing year for me, but also a very antisocial one. Didn't have many people to hang out with and call friends. There are three major forces that bring people together in this world and bind them to continue to spend time with one another throughout their lives: religion, family, and substance abuse. Odds are you've chosen to abstain from all three, which is why you are now here, on 4chan. Welcome to the club.
>>
>>16610869

I was just trying to find anyone else here like me, 'cause I feel like an outcast.
>>
Should I try weed?

I've lead such a pure life until now never smoked, done drugs, rarely drink and don't even drink coffee or soda. Lately I've been questioning it though, like I look at my life and I am fucking miserable and stressed out all the time, full of anxiety about the future. I've got a giant stick up my ass and I'm just not fun to anyone or to myself. Why am I trying so hard to live a clean life so I can extend my miserable life? Will doing drugs loosen things up and not take life too seriously?
>>
>>16611147

I wouldn't risk it. If anything, it could just make it worse.
>>
Same here OP. I feel no need for alcohol or any other drugs. Maybe only caffeine, but I am not its greatest fun.

I feel anxiety for not liking them tho. I feel like I am missing out something, because drugs (including alcohol) are one of the reason people get together and socialize, but I feel no need for them so I just get bored in social contexts, thereore I feel quite lonely. Do you guys feel the same?
>>
>>16610174
My father was hospitalized because of hard smoking habit, I never started.

A good friend back then didn't know when and how to stop using weed and got completely lost in it (in a place where is was still illegal to even have minuscule amounts of it). He went the whole nine yard to the hardest grow he can find, dropped out of school. I never started with it, had always better things to do, but I see the appeal to certain people.

Booze also never got to me, it tasted annoyingly, the people who drank like nobody is watching always had lots of problems in their parties. Now with age I can enjoy a glass of whine and I found out that I can drop some heavy amount of cocktails if I really must. But usually I don't.

My only pet peeve is food, and I'm a good cook, so I try (without success) to drop about 10 lbs for years now, but this is how it is :)

Most people I know can really deal with all kind of drugs, but I think some of them are lying a bit. If you drink two bottle of wine every third day, sorry, thats not accommodating the hard work day. Thats borderline alcoholic.
>>
Straight Edge soldier here
sXe
>>
>>16610174
Not to your extent, but I do abstain from hallucinations (weed, cocaine, etc.).
>>
>>16610174
>Seems like there are fewer and fewer of us.

There some kind of fuckin club or something? I don't drink or smoke weed but I've never stopped and thought I should pow wow with anyone about it because it doesn't fuckin matter.

You're not special. Stop trolling for pats on the back for being a sober snowflake.
>>
>>16610174
I smoke weed every now and then but most weeks I'm sober. I have a hard time not getting shit faced when I drink so I don't drink and aside from weed I've never been into drugs.
>>
File: 1451185559628.png (78 KB, 288x275) Image search: [Google]
1451185559628.png
78 KB, 288x275
>>16610174
Here here

I act like it's a willpower thing but honestly alcohol and marajuana don't work for me. I don't enjoy them at all.
>>
>>16611814
Quit being defensive, you're getting mad because someone dared to commit the sin of asking if there are others like him. Being that defensive about drug use makes you sound like someone with an addiction problem. This thread isn't even meant for you and you still you felt the need to defend your habit.

No one attacked you idiot, acting the way you are you probably really do have a drug problem.
>>
>>16610174
Yes, there are plenty.

Alcohol and drugs are terrible for you. Lots of people avoid them.

I'm very close, I only drink socially maybe once every month or two. Otherwise very clean, every doctor I go to for physicals always tells me how healthy I am

That being said, most of America isn't this way.
>>
>>16611888
He said he doesn't smoke or drink, dude. Make sure you've understood the post before you respond next time. Personally I found OP's attitude a touch self-righteous too.
>>
File: sssxxx1.jpg (94 KB, 864x382) Image search: [Google]
sssxxx1.jpg
94 KB, 864x382
>>
>>16611147
weed won't do anything but complicate your problems, trust me. if you're not using it solely for back pain or nausea, dont bother.
>>
>>16611921

Sorry if I come off as self-righteous. It wasn't my intention.
>>
>>16611976
Oh, don't worry about it. Honestly in retrospect I'm not sure that was a fair charge; I wasn't planning on responding to this thread at all (very occasional drug user here) except I was annoyed by that dude responding belligerently to a post he'd clearly barely even read, and my irritation bled over to you. Really you've been fine.
>>
I have, and have had, several opportunities to drink and take plenty of different kinds of drugs. Just never really interested me.
I'm going out for New Years this year though so I might drink a bit for the first time, if I don't need to drive.
>>
Me. I don't have a hard moral code making me do this, I just don't really think that drinking to get drunk is fun, so I just don't do it. I'll sometimes have a drink for social stuff but that's really rare.
>>
A friend of mine tried drinking once and decided it wasn't for him, and he's not curious about any other drugs. There's definitely plenty of people like you out there. Good luck on your search anon!
>>
>>16610174
Smoking/vaping anything seems gross but drinking is fun. Not getting flat out drunk, but just casually having a few drinks with friends or family.
>>
>>16610254
Have you never felt adrenaline from sleep deprivation? Have you never seen giants on the side of the street because you're driving at 4am with no sleep?
>>
Yep. Never seen any need to put things in my body that don't belong there.
>>
>>16610226
Didn't try weed until 23...still fully-functioning high every day. I'd probably fall apart if I did anything harder. Shit, I don't like alcohol though. Def lots of caffeine and nicotine.

I dunno, sometimes I feel like going straight and seeing how sobriety sends me through life, but then I look around and see faggots everywhere, so I hit the bud again.
>>
>>16611037
From what I've encountered, especially being the desig driver, is that people do drugs and drink in environments they feel 'safe' in. If that environment is crowded they usually have a buddy, but then there are rave girls...mehhehehehe
>>
>>16612317
Again, neither of those are psychoactive drugs. They are chemicals created within the body, not introduced by outside substances. That's not what OP is talking about.
>>
File: 1451051571193.jpg (273 KB, 920x662) Image search: [Google]
1451051571193.jpg
273 KB, 920x662
>>16611931
GET. OUT.
Even sober OP doesn't want your ass in here
>>
>>16612313
Vaping some thc/cbd right now... It has a strange flavour, but none of the stink that sticks to you from smoking. I love it!
>>
only stuff like caffeine and nicotine. Every now and then I'll have a drink but never enough to be considered drunk
>>
>>16610174
had beer once back when I was a freshman in college. tasted fucking horrendous. Only drugs I do now are caffeine in a very dilute form known as 'coffee' and the occasional OTC cold medication
>>
File: hunter and bill.jpg (108 KB, 640x631) Image search: [Google]
hunter and bill.jpg
108 KB, 640x631
>>16610174
fuck yeah im sober
cant wait to get high when the shit arrives in the mail
>>
>>16612325

Same here.
>>
>>16612343
>"exogenous" means the same thing as "psychoactive"

Lol you are a fucking moron
>>
>>16612421
Again, you clearly know what OP meant. Semantics aren't going to change that.
>>
I'll drink maybe once every other year, I drink pop and tea which has caffeine, and I'll occasionally smoke a tobacco pipe with a friend on special occasions. Drugs and alcohol have really never interested me, and while I suppose I don't technically completely abstain from them, they're not something I actively go out to do.
>>
>>16610174

I'm 23 years old

I drink alcohol every now and then, but not really that much to the point of getting drunk or something.

but I don't smoke, or do any kind of drugs, never really interested me.
>>
This thread is so much fun.. There must be some great life stories here.. So many friends and good memories.. lol jk At least you guys know what you'll be doing when you get old i suppose.
>>
>>16612555
>you can't have fun without drinking
Oh, boy. We never heard that one before!
>>
>>16612555

Don't need to be a junkie to have fun in life mate, to each his own I guess
>>
I hate being sober, boring as fuck when you have no painkillers or weed to smoke. My drug addiction runs in the family so I hate being like this. Wish I was naturally high on life like other people
>>
>>16612566

Exactly. Too many people just go straight to drugs because they've been conditioned to think that other ways of having fun and getting through life are boring or square or not rewarding enough.
>>
>>16612670
>conditioned
I actually love drugs and never did any until 23. What drugs are is cheat codes for life and happiness. The opposite of conditioned in a way.
>>
>>16612711

The problem is, I started this thread for people who DON'T do drugs.
>>
>>16612717
Of which is why I put the 23 thing.
>>
File: 1400380984381.jpg (67 KB, 282x341) Image search: [Google]
1400380984381.jpg
67 KB, 282x341
>>16612727
>I love drugs
>but don't worry, I didn't do any until I was 23

>thread for people that DON'T do drugs
>DON'T do drugs
>>
>>16612856
If you want to get technical, I'm the same as those that stopped with the caffeine itt, seeing as how I'm not doing any right this moment.
>>
Is anime a drug? If so, I've never done drugs.
>>
>>16612971

Why would anime be considered a drug?
>>
>>16612328
This sounds more like you don't have a hobby and the most interesting part of the day for you is to smoke because nothing else much happens in life
>>
I drink but I've never touched drugs, I've no interest in getting high.

I enjoy alcoholic drinks, I don't see getting drunk as the purpose for drinking which others seem to, it's a side effect that makes me sleepy. I find many drunk people really fucking annoying, many turn into complete dick heads or are just a total pain in the ass to have to manage. If you can't hold your drink don't bother and stop being an embarassing burden on everyone else.
>>
>>16610174
Try it with your best friend.

It gives different perspective sometimes.

This applies to bud,mushys, peyote, mescaline, dmt.

No cocaine no heron no crystal.

Booze is fine but not to often.

Try these things before you judge them.

Most people abuse them that's why it looks bad.
>>
>>16610262
Why coffe is actually a good one you drink a up in the morn and get the day started a bit more awake.
>>
>>16613137
How about no? It's out choice, leave it alone.
>>
>>16613145
Ok that's cool why'd you even start the thread if all you want is approval for your opinion.
>>
>>16611147
Yea try it it won't fix the issues though.

See if your depress it doesn't help if your a happy well adjusted person then your fine cause it'll just make the day a bit more fun.
>>
>>16613153
I think the point is exactly to share the pressure/annoyance we feel when people like you are around us all the time, telling us to try stuff we don't want to, and later making fun of us, or making us feel wrong/inadequate/out of place for not doing it. Unless we all become shut ins, people like you are everywhere.
>>
File: 1439086424106.gif (484 KB, 500x235) Image search: [Google]
1439086424106.gif
484 KB, 500x235
Never taken drugs never been drunk, have only slept with one woman (my wife). This seems to piss people off. The same deadbeats who chant only God can judge are the same ones who get butthurt. I'm not religious either.
>>
I tasted beer when I was like 7 or 8. That was when I decided I would never do shit like that again, including all kinds of drugs.
The only thing I could fancy after that was cider with less than 0.5% but I have even stopped drinking that. It feels too naïve to me to drink a light drink but not a strong one.
And yes people hate me too
>>
>>16611037
>friends that guilt you into drinking when you don't want to
Get new friends
>>
>>16611037
Get new friends
>>16611147
No, drugs will only complicate your life if you can't get it together
>>
>>16610174
I'm with you OP.
My best friend used to abstain too but she smokes weed now.

tbqh, feels isolating when with friends, I just don't feel the need or want to drink or smoke or whatever.
>>
>>16611037
Get new friends
>>16611147
No, drugs will only complicate your life if you can't get it together
>>
Yes. I had an alcoholic father and know that I can get addicted to things rather easily, so I don't touch anything. That and I saw just how terrible alcohol can be, and want nothing to do with it personally.

That being said I'm not particularly triggered by other people drinking, though I'm very on edge around drunk people.
>>
>>16610174
i don't fuck with drugs because I value sober creativity. drugs seem like they're usually used because the user wants to get away from themselves and from their problems, not solve them. then they're the NYC art show tumblr hipsters who probably just do it because it "incites creativity", which i don't really believe.

in the end, i can never speak about every single individual's experience with drug use. shit my favorite artists trip out often. i just don't because it's my preference; doesn't make me better or worse than anyone else.
>>
>>16610174
What a bitch, you must be terrible at parties.
>>
I respect someone who doesn't do anything the same as I respect someone who takes "drugs" regularly and is a normal person.
>>
Being a teetotaler is apparently the most triggering thing in the world, based on the replies you get every single time you mention it. People who smoke crack dont even get that kind of response.
>>
>>16613503
It's weird. Some people get like offended when you tell them you don't drink, or when you politely refuse that bong hit. I have no idea why.
>>
It always surprises me the amount of people who actually think that you need to get drunk or high in order to have fun. Do people legitimately believe that? That social interaction requires drugs?
>>
Completly sober and straight edge for almost 3 years. One of best decisions in life, before this, it was looking like foreshadowing for future that I'll be an alcoholic
>>
>>16612343
How do you think drugs work? They work with certain chemicals in the brain, and also give rushes of pleasure from naturally produced chemicals in the body.

Intelligent people use psychoactive drugs (I'm talking hallucinogenic stuff like LSD and psilocybin) more than normal people. The altered state gives another perspective on your surroundings, and jars your brain into thinking differently.
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a26244/smart-means-sex-and-drugs-and-staying-up/
>>
>>16614733
It's because of the abstaining culture. They're usually very vocal and militant about their views which causes people to disdain them.
>>
>>16614733
I wouldn't get offended, but people who abstain from alcohol on some moral or personal grounds are without fail some of the most boring people I've ever had the misfortune to associate with.
>>
>>16610174
Does it really matter, though? Even if you were the only one, as long as you feel good and okay with the choices you make, you needn't worry. I respect you, anon.
>>
>Seems like there are fewer and fewer of us

The baby boomers are leaving, and they're taking their addiction to meaningless accomplishments with them. Your straightedge-ness means absolutely nothing until you've seen something else to compare it to. You're like a kid who wants a gold medal for being the best at never setting his foot in a swimming pool before.
>>
>>16614733
Because most people (not all, and not saying you do this or everyone like you does) that abstain from something "worldly" get up in your face about it and guilt you about your behaviors or consumption. And they act all awkward and anti-social and just drag down the mood.

However, not all are like this. I have a friend who cannot drink alcohol or most beverages because her Crohns disease is so bad. But she still came out to parties, had a red Solo cup of water, would play along in drinking games, and still be an awesome person to hang with, even if she wasn't tipsy. She didn't rub her abstinence in your face, like many other acquaintances of mine.
>>
File: 2419344-174167_1920x1080.jpg (108 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2419344-174167_1920x1080.jpg
108 KB, 1920x1080
Growing up, most of my friends were really into drugs, and they were fucking up. As a reaction against this, I became really straight edge, because I didn't want to fail in life. I was already into punk rock, and it was neat finding great sXe bands like Have Heart and Gorilla Biscuits

That lasted until I was 20 (sophomore year of college). I started drinking heavily and going wild at parties. This was spurned by the fact that when I'm sober I tend to be really anxious and self-conscious. when I was drunk my personality would really come out, and people liked me when I was drunk.

That continued for 5 years, and I suspect that's because in those 5 years I didn't need to focus. I did fine in college, then I joined the Peace Corps and did fine in that.

But now that I'm out of the Peace Corps, I find myself needing to focus and have drive, and since that's happened I've reverted back to being a teetotaler because I have an intense drive to succeed. I love stouts, so sometimes I'll have a bit of one, but because I've been pushing myself so hard, I rarely finish a bottle.

Gorilla Biscuits and Have Heart are still great bands, but I rarely listen to that kinda hardcore now, though I do love a lot of post-hardcore/noise rock/skramz type stuff
Another thing I like about the hardcore scene is the sense of community. At indie shows I always get these holier than thou douchebags. At hardcore shows people are just nice, and will help you out, at least with the scenes in Northern California and Scotland.
>>
>>16614820
Are you talking about straight edges? Yeah they tend to be annoying.
>>
>>16614829
>people who abstain from alcohol on some moral or personal grounds are without fail some of the most boring people I've ever had the misfortune to associate with
I suppose it's all perspective. I usually find that people who drink tend to be boring beyond belief because that's usually the extent of their social interaction. I can't think of much that is more boring of an activity than going out to a bar.
>>
>"I dont do drugs."
>drinks alcohol/smokes/smokes weed

I really hope you're not one of those insufferable faggots, OP
>>
>>16614898
I forgot caffeine as well, oops!
>>
>>16614919
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4odD2Bg1_0
>>
>>16613036
It makes you do stupid shit, like go on 4chan
>>
>>16610174

I'd say I was pretty far down the "Severity scale"

I'm not at mormon and enjoy the odd caffeine drink; usually coffee and teas.

This year I will have had 4 alcoholic drinks. 1st January 2015 - A glass of champagne to celebrate the new year with my family. July 18th a Lager Shandy to celebrate with my GF. December 15th a single shot of Baileys to celebrate passing my PHD Viva. December 25th a Glass of Bollinger with my family at Xmas dinner.

Don't do class a-c drugs because security clearance. However I have a perscription for Ropinerole which is a Dopamine antagonist.

I vape 0% nicotine e-fluid because I like vaping.
>>
>>16614733
I get this alot as a none-drinker.

I'm sure its to do with how people associate abstaining with being told off or scolded. I work with military as well in my job and drinking is a bonding method. So if you turn down drinks its like saying "No I don't want to be with your group" and they take that shit pretty personally.

My old a-level psychology books also had something on introspection and when you hear something you disagree with and become angry its because you consider whatever it is that is said is a reminder of your flaws. I'll try dig it out but its 1am here so don't expect the exact quote.
>>
>>16610174
Most foods have chemicals that modify the normal body functions, therefore are drugs. You are probably a fucking junkie
>>
>>16610174
I don't do drugs anymore. All my friends who did have become assholes and junkies. They used to give me shit for not smoking weed and drinking. I don't really mind but it's sad they don't see how it's affecting them psychologically. Most of them have bipolar, schizophrenia and are brain dead.

They still are mad as fuck, personally Idgaf.

I hang out with well adjusted friends who do it occasionally but still have healthy boundaries and respect for others who don't want to.

Life is good when you don't hang out with shitty people who use drugs to cope with their mental problems. Life IS good when you hang out with responsible people who occasionally do drugs and use it for its intended purpose. Not talking junkie addiction here but the hippie woah third dimension shit.

Todd; don't be friends with faggots who smoke crack in groups
Shit bait thread by a crack addict.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.