[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /adv/ Pretty asinine question here but I would be grateful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1907456782092.jpg (171 KB, 1104x1104) Image search: [Google]
1907456782092.jpg
171 KB, 1104x1104
Sup /adv/

Pretty asinine question here but I would be grateful if anyone could answer anyway -

I tried to send a Christmas card and chocolate in a normal envelope to someone abroad a couple of days ago, and although I had it weighed and paid for it as correctly as airmail I forgot to fill in a customs form to declare that I was sending the chocolate.

How likely is it to be detected and sent back to me? Should I ring the post office and chase up after it?
>>
Wouldn't think they'd give a fuck about some chocolate. They might open it and take a look if it doesn't look like a normally filled envelope to make sure it's not cocaine or whatever but then they'll just send it on to the addressee, unless it's due import tax which it shouldn't be at that value?
>>
>>16610097
Lel. Undeclared items don't get sent back to you. They get "found open", if you will.
>>
>>16610412
How do you know?
>>
>>16610097
>>16610412

I expect this depends on the country. Where are you sending to OP? If it's Japan etc you can probably trust nothing will go missing, if it's bumfuck Eastern Europe then kiss goodbye
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.