[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will it work with my ex? Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1447968471504.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447968471504.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
Let me explain my situation.. my ex and I spent over a year together, we had everything planned out and one day, he just ended it.. it's been five month's of pure Hell.. not gonna lie.. I went completely crazy on him, because he kicked me out of the house, blocked my number and changed who he was and he said the other day that he hates me now.. he ended it in July, I didn't eat, I didn't sleep, I cried constantly and blew his phone up begging to work it out.. one night In August I decided to go out with a few of his friends and I was raped by his best friend and told my ex about it and my ex started sending threats to his best friend.. and then I started hanging out with a guy In September because he was talking to another girl and he found out about it and freaked.. we then attempted to talk again and he randomly blocked me out of the blue when I told him I wouldn't be friends with that guy anymore.. and I kept attempting contact because I didn't want to give up on him but he kept blocking my number.. so I gave up.. I then got in contact with him in October because he contacted me about a court date him and I had together.. I said I went crazy and I saw him hanging out with a girl in September and beat her up and he saw me hanging out with another guy and kicked the guys truck.. yeah bad situation where we both went crazy.. I regret it badly.. well..we attempted to work it out in October and my anxiety was extremely bad because I was afraid he was going to leave me again. And that pushed him away, so he ended contact and blocked me again.. and in November my friend texted him and told him that he saw me in the therapists office and my ex asked how I was looking and he replied "rough" and my ex then said that he couldn't do it anymore.. and my ex then randomly texted me again to tell me about his grandmother's death and then blocked my number again.. and now just a week ago my ex came over, slept with me and then left.. and the next day sent me a message
>>
> sent me a msg the next day that he hated me and was desperate for sex and I've never felt more used my entire life. I been friends with him for so long and dated him for over a year.. and I want him back, even after all the horrible things he's done.. should I cut off contact.. how do I get over him.. I'm a mess. This is a picture of him and I.
>>
>>16609971
It's so weird seeing normie girls on my 4chan
>>
Alright.
>>
That helps I guess..
>>
>>16609971
Neither of you sound like they are in the position to have a functioning relationship. Stay single, get your shit together first. This whole story with his best friend sounds like a totally messed up story and honestly, a clear cut would be the best for both of you.
>>
How do I get over him? I'm still destroyed..
>>
>>16609971
You're fucking cute and he sounds like an immature douche. Cut all contact and destroy everything that reminds you of him, go out with your girlfriends and get plowed by some rando from a bar after getting a little too drunk. From there you gotta just distract yourself, either by focusing on self improvement or by finding some new guy.
>>
>>16610052
>>16610009
>>16609986
>>16609971
Firstly. I will call bait because seriously too long too read. But second if it isn't I would recommend moving somewhere else and getting a fresh start. And punching your Ex in the face. because it just sounds like you a putting up with shit because you want what you will never. So move the fuck on.
>>
>>16610072
>get plowed by some rando from a bar after getting a little too drunk

Bad advice. Sex will not repair you, but make empty and worse.
>>
>>16609971
He's psychotic and ugly, so I see no redeeming qualities. It's easy to see that the stress you recieve overpowers anything good he could provide. Find a hobby, surround yourself with positive people, and ignore him from now on. If you ever miss him, then remind yourself of all the shit he put you through. You could do so much better and you deserve better.
>>
>>16609971
It's really not fair on you that he keeps going back to you and then just abruptly cutting off contact again. Tbh I think you should just try and move on and accept that you may never get back together. Yes it's harsh but it's better than wasting your time waiting for him.

Did he ever give you a reason why he broke it off with you in the first place? If he didn't that is no good at all.
>>
This made little sense.. You are both completely mental. Get as far away from each other as possible.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.