[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I salvage my SO FWB?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 04a.jpg (289 KB, 449x898) Image search: [Google]
04a.jpg
289 KB, 449x898
Posted about this girl visiting my parents behind my back and leaving a x-mas stocking for me a few days ago.

Been having sex for more than 5 years, during which time we've been officially gf/bf, had LDRs several times, been living together, been cheated on, been broken up and no contact at least five times, been open relationship, kept our relationship a secret due to family issues, and been FWB, the stage we're at now.

It's been more than three weeks since I last saw her, and five weeks since we had sex. After she came back from a trip, she said she didn't have time to see me before x-mas, and didn't want to commit to anything when I suggested she should stay over before New Years. I fucked another girl that evening, so this isn't some blueballs thread. And nobody's asking for exclusivity, so don't consider this cheating. I'm pretty sure she fucked someone else during her trip, as she's very sexual and most people find her gorgeous. She always gets a bit distant whenever she's been with someone else, which is annoying as hell. I think maybe that's why she didn't want to see me.

She wrote me today, asking how my x-mas was. Said she might be going out and will text me if that's the case. I asked her if she wants us to be on the same page, and told her how I felt about her being so unpersonal and distant. She asked if it was because she didn't want to sleep over, and I said that, and how she went and saw my parents instead of me before x-mas. She said she thought she was doing something nice, and I said "I know, but it just made me mad. No worries now, but it only created more distance between us. You tell me you love me and send me hearts, but you're flaky and don't want to meet me. You don't want to be seen with me, but you're sitting in my parents' livingroom for one and a half hour instead of meeting up with me. It's weird, sad and cognitively dissonant. Nice thing to do, but also just wrong."
>She: Seriously??
>Me: Are you asking from kindness?
>No answer.
>>
you roll in the mud you're gonna get dirty
>>
>>16609945
How is this advice? I know you wouldn't do what I do, but it's my personality disorder, and I do as I please.
>>
>>16609977
You're the one who engaged in a FWB for more than 5 years. Seriously, dude? What the fuck did you expect to happen?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.