[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I desperatly need to do my laundry today. However, the machine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: laundry-home-page.png (183 KB, 656x300) Image search: [Google]
laundry-home-page.png
183 KB, 656x300
I desperatly need to do my laundry today. However, the machine in my apartment only takes quarters. I don't have any quarters.

Where can I go to get quarters in bulk? The banks are closed today so that's not an option. What can I do?
>>
Any department store or grocery store. Just go to the service counter and ask if they can give you rolls of quarters. Did this all the time at the grocery store I worked.
>>
there is a change machine at the laundromat. some vending machines that take bills give you change in quarters when you hit the button to get your money back.
>>
>>16609941
>>16609941

but can i use a debit caard to get it? or do i need to buy something
>>
>>16609930
If my bank is closed, I go to a different laundromat and get their quarters, then go back home because my apartment laundry machines are cleaner/better and I can be at home while I wash.
>>
>>16610019
If you only have a card, you'd likely have to take a trip to the ATM. Or buy something at the store, get cash back, then do the exchange
>>
Yeah, go buy something small, get cash back, acquire quarters at the store, a laundromat, or a self serve car wash.

Just make sure it gives quarters and not tokens.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.