[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help when it comes to girls being attracted to me. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1420940545487.jpg (98 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1420940545487.jpg
98 KB, 960x960
I need help when it comes to girls being attracted to me. What should you do if you know for a fact that a girl is flirting or may be attracted to you?

It seems like some girls find me attractive but I always fuck it up by being oblivious or acting scared/nervous. This is a reoccurring problem that I have. I'm referring to girls that I don't know personally. Girls who are only attracted to my appearance because I am semi fit.
>>
Ask her if she wants to go do something.
See a movie, walk around the park, play video games, visit the animal shelter, whatever.
This will buy you time together to stop acting nervous.

What's your end game? Do you want to make out or get a girlfriend or just stop having nerves or what?
>>
>>16609829
The the end goal is a girlfriend. I don't enjoy sex with condoms very much so one night stands don't appeal to me. and I would rather not catch a venereal disease from making out with random girls.
>>
>>16609878
Even if you have a girlfriend that doesn't mean you can stop using a condom.

Is this how people think? Really?

No wonder there is so much teen pregnancy.
>>
>>16609886
Well then what's the point if sex? Masturbating feels better than sex with a condom.
>>
>>16609823
OP is that you in the pic?
>>
>>16609953
Yes, people call me Humpty Derpy, don't know why...
>>
>>16609953
>>16609964
So no real advice?
>>
>>16609886
The pill is a thing you know
>>
>>16609823
Imma be honest OP.
You are ugly.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.