[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /adv/, I'll be short on something that looks very complicated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: IMG.jpg (43 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
IMG.jpg
43 KB, 180x180
Sup /adv/, I'll be short on something that looks very complicated to me. I'm stuck between three girls.

>1 my ex. Broke up almost 2 months ago, I hate her yet I dream of her 4 nights a week. By far my most beautiful story, if she didn't fuck it up it might have been the one.

>2 my current gf. We shared our bad ex experiences, during a week-end with friends slept in the same bed, what happens next well. Kept it going without motivation, there is no passion, I don't feel particularly happy.

>3 "The" girl. Been knowing her for 4 months, sort of friends, always together when in groups, different signs of mutual interest. I feel I could be in love quite easily. She's one among a hundred to my eye.

Now the situation. I think I should break up with my current since there is no love. I'm not the type of guy to stay just to be with somebody. "The" girl is part of the same group of friends (student association), but my current relation is not public, some people know there is something but nothing too big.

> How do I break up with the current without wiping all that friend group, and without making it awkward with "The" girl?

I know it's going to be difficult. But if, as I suspect, she is kinda interested in me and I'm right about the "I could go mad for her and be happy again", I am sure there is - and there must be - a solution. All help appreciated.

Picture unrelated
>>
Up maybe?
>>
no need to rush it dude just find a gal who's special
who toldya 2 get a gf right now
>>
How is number one an option? Do you still love her? (Even though you "hate" her, you think your story is beautiful...)

Does your current GF love you?
If you don't love her, and you're not happy, not only are you wasting your time, you're wasting hers as well.

Number three isn't much of an option unless you know how to seduce a woman. She might be interested in you, but not necessarily in that way.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.