[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I shag someone I'm not attracted to just to lose my v?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1446123616306.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446123616306.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Question is in the subject. I'm going to be 25 soon and I don't meet women I'm attracted to too often. I used to be kind of an idealist and have not and am still not interested in one night stands or hooking up with women that don't appeal to me. I would much rather find a serious girlfriend but the opportunity hasn't ever been there. Should I just give up on that and pick up some random at a club/bar?
>>
imo no

id rather never have sex if the best i can get will give me nightmares
>>
>>16609501
Yea one it will get you the loss of th v thing that you care so much about and you'll realize sex ain't so great or amazing.

It's like pizza all pizza is good pizza but it's still just pizza.

Even bad sex is good sex

And ugly bitches are kinky cause there thristy might get some bomb sex out of it.
>>
>>16609521
Personally I don't care that much about the v thing anymore but everyone else seems to. I also can't relate to others when they talk about relationships or sex
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.