[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today was my first day ever at a strip club. My friend who frequents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 34242342342423.jpg (489 KB, 1020x1018) Image search: [Google]
34242342342423.jpg
489 KB, 1020x1018
Today was my first day ever at a strip club. My friend who frequents told me he'd do the talking for me. While I was there the girls working there kept touching my hair and messing it up. It was okay at first but then they made it really messy.

They asked me if I thought I was the boss just because of my hair. And others would say I was handsome. But I wondered if it was all talk or if they were just trying to get tips. Anyway, a really strange guy talked me up and asked me to come outside with him. He asked me if I smoked and I told him I didn't. Before we left the bar to go outside he knocked over his drink by accident and I picked it up. I told one of the ladies working there what happened and she was happy that I pointed it out to her. He wanted me to get into his truck, but I told him I was okay. He told me he just got out of prison and he kept talking to himself a lot. And the guy he claimed he was talking to was LUCIFER. It was really weird and I was afraid he wanted to kidnap me. He gave me some chocolate as a present but I was afraid it was drugged, so I never ate it. Before he left he gave me his business card and told me he had some under the table work and he asked me if I was interested. I refused the business card but he kept insisting. I told him not declaring your taxes is against the law, but he said that it was fine. I thought he might have been a cop or something. He looked really old, but really tough, and heavily built.

Anyway, I went back to the strip club. People kept asking me where they could do "blow" but I told them I had no idea and I don't do drugs. My friend asked me what girl I liked and I pointed out the prettiest girl there. I've never had a lap dance, so he did the talking for me and told her it was my first time.

She sat down and talked to me awhile and then grabbed me by the hand and took me with her. On my way there she asked me if I had a gf and I said "no" and she said "ill be ur gf tonite".
>>
When I got there I was really surprised. In GTA series the girls never did this stuff. But she took her clothes off and started grinding on me. She told me to touch her. But I was afraid it was against the rules, so I asked her "really?". I was caressing her whole body. I was surprised I was allowed to touch her boobs.

She then asked me what I wanted to do and she'd do anything for me. She then asked me if I wanted her to take her panties off. I had a suspicion that she wanted to have sex so I refused because I didn't want to get an STD. And I didnt want her to grind her naked pussy on my pants, if she didnt. She kept saying I was cute a lot. Probably because I was so clueless. She then said she'd give me a blowjob. She was basically taking the lead because I didn't know what to do. At first I was rock hard, she stopped sucking a bit and told me I had a big guy. After awhile of it I got semi hard at times and then really hard again. I don't know if it was the alcohol or what. But I guess the mood didn't feel right. Yes, the girl was hot, but I was out of my comfort zone.

She told me she liked the fact that I was so nice to her and passionate with everything. Because I had also kissed her and stuff earlier on and I really meant it. The odd thing is she asked me my star sign, and I told her, then she said "that's mine", she then told me the day she was born on and I was born on the VERY SAME DAY and I told her. It was really weird. But I don't believe in astrology.

Anyway at the end of it all she gave me her number. She told me not to be shy and text or call to confirm its me. But I never did and I don't think I ever will. It was fun, but I don't understand the appeals of strip clubs. I just feel so dirty for going there in the first place. It's not my scene and I don't understand how people can do this stuff. I felt so guilty when I was walking out to private room with her too. I felt so wrong.
>>
Do you have a girlfriend Anon?
>>
top keks :)
>>
Guys I am scared my girlfriend put her up to this. It just seems so weird. Maybe she hired someone to test me or something?
>>
>guise I look at me I'm so funny gimme a few (You)s
>>
>>16609204
Hmmmm I wonder why you're a virgin
>>
My question is. Do strippers normally give out numbers? She was asking me if I going to an after hours later or what I was gonna do.

When I came out my friends were asking me what I did with her and high fiving me. I didn't tell them.
>>
What did I just read
>>
Did you went to a shit third category strip club?
>>
>told me I had a big guy

As a fellow Baneposter, you should have made it more subtle at least.

Nice try. 4/10 for effort.
>>
Ok
>>
>>16609253
They do if they're hookers.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.