[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does wanting to drop a gf (of a couple of months nothing serious)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1449348560394.png (241 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1449348560394.png
241 KB, 500x384
Does wanting to drop a gf (of a couple of months nothing serious) that is borderline anorexic make me a bad person? I'm not attracted to her body and I'm genuinely scared of what living with her on the long run will be.
>>
It doesn't make you bad at all, it just means you've upped your standards. Really all people should want their partners to be healthy and anorexia is usually tied to mental instability and self image issues. So try to work with her and talk about it and if she doesn't comply, then I'd break up. I wouldn't flat out say "You're not hot anymore." I'd bring up her health and show concern. She may be a great girl other than this but that's up for you to say.
>>
>>16609061
nope. its just your instinct telling you that this mate will just produce crappy children
>>
It doesn't only make you a not bad person, but a sensible one. Mental disorders would run in your bloodline if you end up with this person.
>>
No, common sense
>>
No, getting involved with someone who is that fucked up in the head after seeing the warning signs after only a couple of months is just plain good sense. Remember to tell her you're dumping her because she's anorexic and you're just not attracted to her and also think that shit's sick as heck, it might shake some sense into her.

I had a lot of friends with anorexia in high school and that shit is serious business. 15 years down the line and they're either healed (=fat) or still obsessive over what they eat, in and out of hospitals for years and years etc. Get out while you still can. It can actually even influence the girl in a positive way, if they realise they're going so overboard with the weight control thing it's driving boyfriends away there's a small chance it'll keep them just on the right side of the border.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.