[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl 1: >my current girlfriend >attractive >smart >a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Rcp.jpg (25 KB, 432x419) Image search: [Google]
Rcp.jpg
25 KB, 432x419
Girl 1:
>my current girlfriend
>attractive
>smart
>a little neurotic
>very loyal and faithful (until now)
>sex is pretty boring and difficult since she was a virgin till 28
>rich as fuck

Girl 2
>my exgirlfriend
>less attractive than 1 but sex was amazing, lost virginity together
>together for 7 years then moved to another town for work, dumped my ass and fucked coworkers
>always chill but resolute
So: I can't and won't be together with girl 2 for obvious reasons, but I really really look back to our time together with nostalgia. We were a good match until it lasted and to be honest can't even give her too much guilt about how it ended.

Now I want to dump Girl 1, and I can't stop myself from thinking how even if this girl is pretty much a very good catch, I am 10% happy compared to how I was with girl 2. Today I have to meet girl 1 and probably some serious talk will follow, but I'm worried that my mind is playing games and that I shouldn't give up this easily. On the other side I force myself to stay with her everytime we get out and I feel like this is not only dishonest to her but to myself too.

fuck
>>
Neither. Like they always say, there is plenty more fish in the sea. Don't spend the rest of your life with people who don't make you completely happy.
>>
>>16608975
The problem is that I am a social outcast. Even without handicaps or deformities, I'm terrible at making friends and therefore my social circle is pretty small, and chances to find matching girls in it are slim.

I feel like I had a good match back then and I blew it. At 28 I don't find myself too old but not a youngster either
>>
>>16608966
>We were a good match until it lasted

Forget girl2, she isnt relevant to your current lifestyle anymore and as such you should look for people that make you feel like she did, but ones that will actually stick through with you.

Girl 1 doesnt seem to be the correct choice for you, so i wouldnt really recommend staying with her. However, the amount of information yu dispensed here is minimal and as such any advice on this topic from strangers shoould be taken with a fuckton of salt.
>>
Richness of girl1 is a big deal in making the "dump" decision a bit harder, uh?

Try getting into her; try teaching her how to be a sex machine like girl2 and possibily try falling for her (this means leave behind girl2 and give girl1 a REAL chance).
>>
>>16608966
So only cons for girl 1 is somewhat boring sex?

How about you open your heart to your gf and tell her you want to try new stuff in bed?
Also make her feel comfortable, maybe she's also not enjoying sex with you so much?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.