[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a heavy smoker I smoke atleast 25 cigarettes a day The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 1920x1080
I am a heavy smoker
I smoke atleast 25 cigarettes a day
The problem is I don't get nicotine rush anymore .
To get a kick , I once smoked 80 cigarettes in one day then I felt a mild nicotine rush .
What to do to get the nicotine kick back ?
I usually smoke Marlboro reds or lucky strikes
>>
>>16608937
you stop smoking cigarettes for a while....

>b-b-but i'm addicted

they got ya
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 441x411
You need to quit that shit man, fuck tobacco. If you want to cough your lungs up every day by the time keep it up, otherwise start smoking weed. Much more noticeable effect and very difficult to overdo without greening the fuck out.
>>
I've been a heavy smoker for 7 years and recently moved to e-cigs and that horseshit. You'll never get that nic rush back, man. Sorry. Unless you quit for a while and go back to it.
>>
>>16608937
You'll never get the rush again. Period.

A with all addictive drugs, the rush only comes in the beginning, while your body chemistry isn't used to the nicotine.

Once your body adjusts to the drug, it redefines "feeling normal" to include the drug.

From then on you never get the high again. What happens is that between cigarettes you start having withdrawal pains, and the "pleasure" of the next one is actually just relief from the pain of your body being without what it has come to depend on.

That is the very definition of addiction.
>>
What... When I smoked I'd go a day or two with no smoking then on the first one get dizzy as fuck. You're trying to hard.

However I am smoke free 4 months so. Fuck cigarettes.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.