[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life is bogus. I am a person who was ugly and now I am as handsome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: Rami Malek.jpg (189 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Rami Malek.jpg
189 KB, 1000x1000
Life is bogus. I am a person who was ugly and now I am as handsome as Ryan Gosling, seriously, I went from bad bone structure to really perfect like Gosling has. My life changed a ton all bceause my face changed, now I don't see why life is all that. When I was ugly all I wanted was to have what good looking people have, now I have it and I don't feel accomplished because I'm being given sincere love and affection (and sex) just because I look good... Life is bogus, just look good and you get everything, look bad and you get nothing... Life feels like limbo, there must be another world after this when I die, such bogus bullshit. I feel like I'm riding a carousal and I just want to get off the ride, I got work soon, I dropped out of school cause I was ugly and that caused anxiety, now that I'm good looking I want to try and be a model or actor... Because I can. A life of comfy simplicity opens up just because my face changed, THIS is life everybody. THIS is what we are all about - and don't try to act like politics or religion matter, if those things were solved we'd come to the same conclusion: Be good looking and get handed EVERYTHING
>>
How did your face change?
>>
File: wow.jpg (10 KB, 285x287) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
10 KB, 285x287
Absolutely bogus.

Thank goodness I'm attractive.
>>
>>16608783
You seem like you just got this, just now dude it's like basic abc
>>
File: 1451206967464.gif (339 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
1451206967464.gif
339 KB, 215x194
How did u do to change ur face anon
>>
>>16608783

Well, interestingly, it is not true that attractive men get handed everything. At least not based on the empirical research I have seen floating about.

First, the higher percentile of attractive men are not likely to be promoted, less likely to be employed in professional positions and are seen as competition by the (male dominated) higher end of the job market. Being very attractive is a negative in a lot of industries.

Similarly, a lot of women do not want a partner that is more attractive than them or that they perceive to be more attractive as them. You may think she is as attractive or more attractive, but due to the world we live in, women tend to under estimate their attractiveness.

Being attractive is good, but not the extreme end. It only has niche advantages if you want power/influence/socio-cultural input (which I think is more important, personally).

Oh, and I say this as a guy who is attractive.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.