[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posted here a few times and everytime people just tell me to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 47DGZkG.jpg (541 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
47DGZkG.jpg
541 KB, 1920x1080
Posted here a few times and everytime people just tell me to "man up" and try to kiss her or whatever, but oh well, here it goes:

I've gone to like 5 dates with an older girl than me (Im 20 she's 26). I think they all go pretty nicely talking and so on, but never more than that. In the last one, a few weeks ago, I tried to kiss her but she swiftly dodged it and acted like nothing happened. Since then, we chitchatted a bit awkwardly through text and never made plans to meet again, so thought it was pretty dead and I'd never see her again.

Then yesterday at night, she told me she finally got her vacations from work, and that we should meet before she takes the plane to her city this Tuesday to spend a few days with family and to celebrate New Year's Eve.

Seems like I'm the person she wants to meet in here before she comes back to her city, so I'm already kind of overthinking this.

So am I just a nice friend to hang out or is it that this girl likes to go slow? I have no idea.
>>
So am I just a nice friend to hang out or is it that this girl likes to go slow? I have no idea.

neither man she horny
>>
>>16608804
gee it crossed my mind, as the last time we met for drinks it was right next to her home, but if she rejected my kiss I dont think she suddenly wants to fuck after weeks
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.