[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friends gf keeps coming on to me and I want it to stop. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: FSC_0983098.jpg (166 KB, 1000x585) Image search: [Google]
FSC_0983098.jpg
166 KB, 1000x585
My friends gf keeps coming on to me and I want it to stop. I try to ignore most of the flirty garbage she does but lately ive been thinking about giving into it and that's no good.

I think she's crazy too so I'm really not interested in the blackmail shit she tried on my friend.

What
Do
>>
>>16608657
Tell her to knock it off privately. Document the interaction.

If she doesn't cut the shit, tell your friend. Show him the conversation you two had so he knows you're not trying to break them up to get at his girl or some crazy shit.
>>
Don't do it anon

You're better than that
>>
>>16608657
Explain.
>>
>>16608660
I Sick at making ops anon I'm sorry

I forgot to add that he knows she does it but he barely does shit to stop her. Sometimes she would do the things in front of him. She does physical shit like laying on me or touching my face but only when he's not around though so maybe there's hope yet.

>>16608664
I'm fighting primal urges here anon. Thanks for believing in me but I might fuck my own shit up senpai

>>16608667
My 2 friends, ones gf,my cousin and I are all roomating.

The gf is a cheating psycho with an insane sex drive so when he neglects her for a while she starts staring At the rest of us.

Friend is afraid to get rid of her and find someone better. I'm left to be annoyed by her until I find a way out of this roomating situation
>>
>>16608657
save as much convo with her as possible (screenshots, audio recording if needed, etc) and file a complain at the closest police station for blackmail, and show the said conversations with the cops...
You should be fine after that I think
>>
>>16608688
So your friend is being blackmailed by a nymphomaniacal girlfriend, and you're trying not to fuck her?
First off, don't fuck her. That should be plain as day, and you already know that you shouldn't, which is two things you've got going for you. You may be "fighting primal urges," but that shit should be dominated by the higher cognizant realization of "Hey, my friend is being fucked over by this crazy bitch for reasons unspecified. Maybe I shouldn't stick it in crazy either, lest it spread to me." If she keeps physically coming on to you, physically respond by saying that you're not a bro like that or leaving the situation. You don't want to screw over your buddy, which is admirable, but you also want to keep yourself away from a rapidly deteriorating situation. You like self-preservation, right? Yeah, that shit is good.

So keeping that "Crazy Fucking Bitch" datum at the front of your mind should be priority one. Priority two is getting her the fuck away from your friend, not only for your sake but his sake too. Making it clearly evident that you're not cool with what his bird is trying to do to you, especially because you're his friend, should make him realize the sacred pact of Brethren Before Wenches, because it'd be a dick move to just let her keep bothering you, and you especially don't want to wrong him. Help him with that blackmail situation by either owning up to it, taking away her hold over him, or manipulating the situation to where she looks like the asshole. Then collude your forces to kick her the fuck out.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.