[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going on a follow-up date with a girl who's probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
I'm going on a follow-up date with a girl who's probably going to reject me (she has doubts about me). Any advice on how to handle the whole thing?
>>
>>16608645 If it all goes south.
Tell her to go fuck herself, because you ain't.
>>
>>16608677
I was hoping to be an adult about it, but I'm not interested in sitting there at what's basically my own funeral.

The only reason I'm going is because she hasn't outright rejected me yet. I'm worried that's not the best mindset here.
>>
>>16608645
you should fill us in the details as to why you think date #2 isn't going to go well, because a general rule is that if you get a second date you're doing something right

i'm sick of all these threads where a guy gives zero details and then expects us to write him a script
>>
>>16608680
Don't over think it. Try to have fun.

If they ain't fun, that's their shitty problem.
>>
>>16608684
Sorry.

It's a fourth date. We had fun before, but she doesn't seem to feel a spark, but still wants to meet. I'm not looking for a script here, but insight.
>>
>>16608680
>>16608645
How about stop worrying? Worst case scenario you get to come back home early and wank, a rejection is fucking meaningless.

You should instead focus on the fact that she's giving you a second chance which means she's at least interested, otherwise she wouldn't have agreed on a second date.
>>
>>16608686
she kinda sounds like a red flag in my book. I mean of course chemistry is important, but by date 3 you should know if you "click" or not (i mean typically this is the date where she invites you in for coffee and sex)

regardless you should go on this date, and if it were me i would play it the same as the other dates, don't try to go over the top making a magical enchanted evening or she will come to expect this from you EVERY time. the spark will always fade, even if you're brad pitt, so if this date doesn't go well she's just not that into you

...have you tried to kiss her yet? that could be what she's talking about
>>
>>16608687
I'm not worried about the rejection itself, it happens. I just kinda wonder whether it's gonna be awkward and how to try and prevent that.

>>16608685
That's what I should try, agreed. Not overthinking it isn't always easy, though.
>>
>>16608695
>...have you tried to kiss her yet? that could be what she's talking about

Chickened out on second date (in hindsight that really was a golden opportunity). Tried at the very end of third date, our lips touched very briefly, then it was kind of awkward. I still don't know whether she pulled back or I did (the more I look back on it the less I remember).
>>
>>16608699
bro.... if your lips touched, no matter how awkward, and she still wants to see you, she's at the very least somewhat interested in you being her boyfriend. this kinda sounds like a last chance date, so no matter what happens you need to go for the kiss 1000% and if she pulls back it's over. that is almost certainly the spark she's talking about
>>
>>16608707
Really? Interesting point of view, I hadn't looked at it that way.
I thought she wouldn't express her doubts like that (which I respect), unless to let me down gently. It put some pressure on me, to be honest. That's probably why I'm overthinking it.
>>
>>16608716
Remember to try and fuck her in the ass.

If is all goes south, then you can say "WELL AT LEAST I FUCKED YOU IN THE ASS."
>>
>>16608725
I'll pass, thanks.
>>
>>16608750
Don't pass on d ass m8
>>
>>16608707
> if your lips touched
> she's at the very least somewhat interested in you being her boyfriend

These two things are very very different.
>>
>>16608785
Elaborate, please? I have to know what's up here, so I can go in with the right mindset. Right now I'm not getting my hopes up, at all.
>>
>>16608785
Could you elaborate please? I kind of just want to know which mindset I should keep.
>>
Anyone wanna weigh in, before I go get ready?
>>
>>16608874
kissing you does not mean that she wants you around for a short or even middle term.

Kissing can be considered, by some, to just be something fun to do to pass the time or when drunk - try not to get too involved romantically in the whole thing and just see where the ride takes you.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.