[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do girls have against guys that seem "desperate?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: sneezingdownthatsnorkel.jpg (109 KB, 910x778) Image search: [Google]
sneezingdownthatsnorkel.jpg
109 KB, 910x778
What do girls have against guys that seem "desperate?" Just date him and he won't be desperate anymore! The fuck?
>>
>>16608554
Equivalent baby crazy woman
>>
>>16608554
Why don't you date a desperate girl then? Same logic, right?
>>
>>16608560
>desperate
>girl

Choose one.
>>
>if a guy hits on a girl, she is obliged to date him
>>
>>16608586
She should at least feel obliged to give him a fair chance.
>>
>>16608575
Are you telling me fat desperate girls don't exist? Or girls that are 'used goods'?
>>
>>16608590
On what basis?
>>
but if yer not all thirsty then they say oh anon you never told us you were gay

wtf! you can't win
>>
>>16608554
It's subconscious. I can't explain it but it just totally kills all attraction and feels extremely, EXTREMELY offputting. I've tried to get over my feelings of neediness-repulsion in the past, but it never works. You just constantly feel like you're batting way below your league and are wasting yourself out of pity, or something, and you just can't override the feeling with logic or reason no matter how much you try.

>>16608588
>fair chance
why? Really, why? People don't owe their time, body or romantic effort to total strangers. People have the right to date or not date based entirely on their own criteria and feels. If you get a strong not-interested feel from someone, why should you force yourself to waste time on them instead of trying to find someone you're actually attracted to? The world is full of people, no-one has the time to give "fair chances" to everyone who happens to maybe kinda fancy them.

Of course it's different if the person has other interesting and positive qualities that appeal to you and that balance out the negatives, but still. And the person interested can't be the one to decide that for you, like "oh I'm interesting and kind because I say so", it doesn't work that way
>>
>>16608575
>he's never had to deal with a desperate girl

lucky bugger
>>
Because we all want to feel special, and a desperate person who would fuck any warm body doesn't give you that kind of feeling.
>>
>>16608554
Idk if you're still in this thread but here.

It's like you're selling yourself and the other person is brown nosing to get you, and we assume they don't have the "money". It doesn't feel right/genuine. Get it? Being sucked up to sucks no matter what you say.

Also,
>What do girls have against guys that seem "desperate?" Just date him and he won't be desperate anymore! The fuck?

I'm gonna assume you're talking about yourself.
Would you date a desperate girl?
If you answered yes, then you made an image in your mind of you dating a desperate, but attractive girl, not just a desperate one
>>
I'm a guy, but I get feelings of disgust and second-hand embarrassment when someone is obviously desperate. I can't imagine it's attractive when a supposed man is clingy and sycophantic, and it's probably not that flattering to her when it's obvious he just really, really wants a girlfriend and nearly any girl will do.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.