[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling All Doctor Fags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
So, could anyone give me some tips on how to help myself or fix this or prevent it?

>My asshole, as far as I have known, had always stuck out a little.
>Just a little. Like a little pink button.

If it makes a difference, I'm female, btw.

Anyways,
>last week I was trying really hard to take a shit.
>Maybe it's been because of my poor diet lately, but that stupid shit would just not come out.
>I pushed for like half an hour
>sweat building up on my asscheeks
>toilet work out
>barely get a pebble out
>decide to give up
>thoroughly clean myself and spread in front of the mirror to assess the damage
>almost puke at the sight of my destroyed, lovely asshole
>it looked like an exploded muffin with a small blood trail

After I freak out and look up prolapsed assholes and realize I don't have that, I've left it alone, cleaned very gently, and try not to take big or hard dumps. I've been eating a lot less to help.

Fast forward to just now. I took a shower and realized it still sticks out, but now it's like twice as much pink sticking out. It's a noticeable bubble of flesh, like a skin tag? And I feel like it slightly inhibits my bowel movements.

Should I be concerned? I'm going to look for an ass doctor tomorrow.
>>
hemmeroids?
>>
Try anal
>>
Probably hemorrhoids or an anal fissure, sometimes those cause little skin tags.

Don't push so hard, either. Makes constipation worse believe it or not. Drink more water, lots more water.
>>
>>16608587
Thank you.
I really hope I don't need surgery for this though.
It doesn't hurt and I don't think it will give me an infection...right?
>>
that means you have an untouched anus
>>
>>16610076
Eat fiber, i.e. vegetables. Fiber improves bowel movement (it's like anal lube for shit) so you won't need to push your shit out. Instead it comes out on its own without much force. If you don't eat enough fiber you're left with pushing. When you push your shit essentially tugs the inner skin of your guts producing skin tags and hemmoroids. In the end it manifests in form of pink flesh coming out of your ass and lots of pain during your shit session. Insufficient fiber in diet leads to prolonged defecation. I spent an almost hour today morning emptying my bowels of Christmas food as I ate almost no veggies. It was painful. My pooper felt as on fire.
>>
>>16608549
Post pics of your fart box.
>>
>>16610193
That makes sense. I'll do that, thank you.
>>
Drink water, you dehydrated idiot.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.