[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got a question for you /adv/ There's this woman I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: things.jpg (22 KB, 444x322) Image search: [Google]
things.jpg
22 KB, 444x322
Got a question for you /adv/

There's this woman I'm interested in, but I'm not at all at the same time. She's a 10/10 from what I can see, but she has 100+ allergies including latex. She's also 34, 9 years older than me. She can't go on birth control because she already had surgery due to a blood clot from it.

She is stupidly attractive but I can't risk getting her pregnant or any shit like that. We had 3 dates and she is really cool, but there was an incredibly awkward story on our last date.

>At her house
>making dinner with her and netflix/chill
>we make out, she grinds her ass into my crotch for a good 30 minutes as we make out
>get up to finish making dinner
>BALLS. HURT.
>first time having blue balls, they actually hurt, for real
>she tells me her sister is coming over, for me to go jack off in her bathroom
>seriously.
>go do it
>eat dinner
>cut contact

She sent me this email after we chatted for a bit, but I'm unsure of what to do.

"
So no surprise you really don't know what to do, say or act. You still have a lot to learn and you're lucky I'm patient and see the good in people. This is why I told you this is where you get to apologize for being a rude jack ass and asking if I can forgive you and let's see what happens if we start over.

I just can't make it anymore clear on what you should do, but you went back to not talking again. This is your last chance, so make it a good email."
>>
That was a pretty direct and clear email. If you can't figure out how to proceed from here and insist on asking an Iranian Soap Carving image board for advice, then she's not the woman for you.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.