[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /adv/, It's my first time posting on this board,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: original.jpg (41 KB, 720x464) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
41 KB, 720x464
Hello, /adv/,

It's my first time posting on this board, but I figure you all could help me best.

There is a strict no-relationship policy in my office. Any type of romantic or sexual relationship is grounds for termination. That being said, all of us got drunk at a Christmas party and I ended up sleeping with my coworker. The sex was absolutely amazing, and we've been talking about doing it more, but in secret. This job is very important to me, more important than any relationship I do or could have with this girl, but the idea of tabo sex turns me on so much that I wouldn't be able to resist taking up the opportunity to sleep with her again.
To throw a wrench in all that, I've been single (read: lonely) for ages, and I've started to develop romantic feelings for her in addition to the sexual desires, and having sex with her just makes it worse. I don't want feelings for anyone right now, much less someone at work.

My question for you is: what do I do? Should I keep sleeping with her? The chances we'll get caught are very slim, but I have a feeling I'll get more and more attached. How do I avoid catching feelings?

Thanks guys.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>16608200
Just do it.
>>
Shameless self bump. Teach me to avoid feels.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.