[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it unhealthy/creepy to want to have kids early to make your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Nun-working-on-laptop.jpg (25 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
Nun-working-on-laptop.jpg
25 KB, 800x430
Is it unhealthy/creepy to want to have kids early to make your parents happy? I'm 20 and my parents have always wanted grandkids but at the rate their health is going I doubt they'll see that day and it breaks my heart to think about it.

I'm a grill btw
>>
Grills can't procreate, sorry
>>
Yes. Your parents would probably rather you have children when you are ready and financially stable.
>>
A few months after my mother was diagnosed with Stage IV cancer, my sisters both announced that they were expecting (first chldren for both). After the initial congratulations, my mother gave both of them a bit of a chewing-out, informing them that they had damn well better not have moved up their timetables just for her sake. My sisters both swore up and down that they had not.A couple of years later, everyone is doing all right (in whatever way the term "all right" applies to someone with Stage IV cancer), and my sisters are expecting again. Still swearing that this is not an accelerated timetable.

My point is that you should talk about this with your parents. It is probably safe to assume that, like most parents. they want grandchildren. But they probably don't want you doing things like that before you are ready, just for their sake.
>>
>>16608042
Not really. Silly, maybe, but not weird or creepy.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.