[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I embarrass him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 1141x711) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 1141x711
My boyfriend and I were at this park flying drones when it fell and landed a few feet away from someone. This fat lady wobbled over to it as fast as she could and started to yell at him (I overheard but was still catching up to him). We apologized but she kept yelling at him and pointing her finger in his face. This pissed me off and he's a shy guy so naturally he didn't say anything. I looked her up and down (in a bitchy way) I grabbed the drone from her hands and said "that's mine" whilst mimicking her finger pointing, and we walked alway she tried to yell at us but I just laughed at her.

I don't care if we were in the wrong or not. We made a mistake, apologized for it, but she decided to be a raging cunt and yell at my man like he's some schoolboy. I had to defend him.

We haven't really talked about it since. I feel like he seems less manly now.

Guys? What would you do?
>>
Honest question: how in the world do you find a guy who's such a pussy that he can't stand up for himself attractive?
>>
>>16607988
He is good looking (hits the gym quite frequently) and has a good personality, you just have to crack into it because he's very quiet. He's bigger and stronger than me, but I feel like I have to take care of him when it comes to fat ladies who like to rude strangers.
>>
>>16608000
He sounds like such a wet blanket to be honest. I can understand not liking confrontation and conflict, but to the point where he needs someone else to step in for him? Ugh.
>>
that's kinda shameful for a guy, his gf having more balls than him

but it all depends, it could very well be that he prefers to deal with things by being patient instead of reacting to the woman
>>
I know a couple people like this, and it's more that they try to avoid confrontation at all costs than them
being "unmanly". It takes a lot to get them going. It might have been perhaps because there was no
perceived threat to either of your physical well-being that he didn't react.

I understand your feelings having seen this, but to be honest if it's bothering you, have a chat. You're in
a relationship, you need to communicate for it to work.

To actually answer your question, (As a guy) I would have politely apologised taken the drone back,
and if she continued to be upset, I would have moved the two of us along to either another part of
the park or have I dunno, gone and got ice cream or something and laughed at how fat she was or
something. I generally try and avoid confrontation as well.

There are times to be quiet, and times to speak up, it just takes some practice.
>>
You probably made him feel like a little bitch.
>>
>>16607985
Let him know you appreciate him all the same. A gigantic cunt shouldn't come between the two of you, and you telling her to fuck herself shouldn't be a reason for him to feel less of a person. He's nonconfrontational, and the situation probably jarred him. Go let him know that he shouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>16608000
That's adorable, I had a subbie like that.
Traumatic events in childhood can give you confidence problems regardless if you're 6'7 and a 220lb gym rat.
It pays off when you can out bitch/crazy other women.
>>
>>16607985

he should have just taken the drone and walked away at the moment she started yelling at him, indifference is the only thing you should give to rude people, picking fights with random people is inelegant and a ghetto behavior, walking away just shows how superior he is compared her
>>
>>16608000
That sounds kind of cute, but also makes it sound like you're trying to be his mother
>>
File: () Lady of rape.jpg (664 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
() Lady of rape.jpg
664 KB, 1600x1200
He feels emasculated.
You're fucked because he's insecure and the only solutions available probably involve you giving up your pride in some way.
Try talking to him about it by forcing it up but don't embarrass yourself or anything.
>>
>>16608000
Lel, if it wasn't for the good looks, I'd have guessed his name was fucking Quasimodo
>>
>>16608030
This pretty much

Some guys simply don't like confrontation and avoid it, especially if its over trivial/retarded bullshit.

A lot of people seem to fail to grasp this concept and just like to call these kinds of guys pussys.
>>
>Guys? What would you do?
I'd have bit my tongue until I got it back. The woman is a bit unstable, and unstable people do stupid shit like breaking peoples property.

Then maybe tell her to bugger off and go on with my day.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.