[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Late 2013 I was pretty drunk with a girl, she now told me I fingered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1451190265854.gif (15 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1451190265854.gif
15 KB, 600x375
Late 2013 I was pretty drunk with a girl, she now told me I fingered her (this is true) but she also said I tried to take her clothes off and tried to force her to have sex (this is not true, I fingered and kissed her, but left after doing that because I had to go home, and a mate of mine did all that to her, and also she sucked his dick). Now she is telling me that she didn't consent me after 2 years and now I'm horrible and discusting to her, she told me not to speak to her again.

But, she told me various times she missed me before saying that, invited me to her birthday party last year (I went). I didn't talk about the mate that did her that shit, it would make people reading that think I'm trying to redirect the blame, at least I wont do that until I talk with him. I think she will probably say to everyone close to her that I did that shit (I think she already did). She was young at the time, 17, it's a legal age in my country to have sexual stuff with 18+ guys. I'm +20. What should I do?
>>
Shut up and leave the crazy drunk alone.
>>
>>16607923
I was drunk also, I wasn't myself. She didn't do anything to make me stop, btw. Now I have two rules since the begining of 2014, don't stick your dick in crazy and don't get drunk. I don't have any pleasure knowing I was drunk and I did X to someone, I don't find that really funny.

I cried when I read what she told me.
>>
Does anyone have any other opinion about this?
>>
>>16607911
Probably she just went into tumblr OR a feminist friend convinced she was raped blablabla ignore the cunt
>>
She's a cunt and you should stop ALL contact with her immediately.
>>
>>16608006
I think also something like that happen, I'm afraid she will try to crush my image in public. I feel a little bullied, because it was out of the blue. She even told me (I went to see old texts on my old cellphone) she even wanted, 3 months later of the fingerbang, to get together with me in a public place and drink and talk about her new boyfriend.

>>16608008
After I tried to clarify my position, I didn't confirm I did anything besides kissing but I said I was sorry if I did anything or said anything, because I don't remember.
>>
>>16608021
>>16608021
Save of the proofs that you can. Hell even find something to prove she is a slut.

Its not fair that she wants to accuse you that you raped her just because she decided it. If she cant get drunk and being responsible for the shit she did its her problem, not yours op
>>
>>16608063
I think like you in that subject, because I was drunk, she was drunk, we both didn't consent in the logical term.

You think I should save all the texts, private messages in social networks and such, to protect myself?
>>
>>16607944
Never get that drunk ever again.
>>
>>16608091
Yeah do it. Its even better if you have old chat records that prove it was concensual.
>>
>>16608109
I've never talked about that until now, but I didn't try to have sex with her, I went off the party after I finger her. I had a girlfriend at the time, we were having problems at the time (I told her about it tho) and I felt guilty as fuck.

>>16608101
Now I only get really drunk on New Year's Eve, and with supervision of a sober friend (at least). I'm in a period I don't want anything with girls or relationships.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.