[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is that whenever you ask a girl on a date, she assumes you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: a_art_background.png (89 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
a_art_background.png
89 KB, 1024x1024
Why is that whenever you ask a girl on a date, she assumes you just want to hang out as friends? But when you genuinely ask them to hang out with no strings attached, like you would a guy, they think you're asking for a date?

What kind of topsy-turvy, Twilight Zone bullocks is this?
>>
>>16607768
No one said it was easy, kid.
>>
Would you say the girls in the two scenarios are equal? How are you asking them in each circumstance?
>>
Women prefer it when you approach them without an agenda in mind.

Also, you probably just suck at flirting.
>>
Could be worse, your entire female social circle could be lesbians so there is no question whether or not its a date.
>>
>>16607768
Games, it's all games. Just catch them at the right moment and say the right thing.
>>
File: 1410967650874.jpg (15 KB, 422x336) Image search: [Google]
1410967650874.jpg
15 KB, 422x336
>>16607781
If I'm looking for a date, I usually take the same approaches commonly posted on this board.

When wanting to simply hang out and nothing more, I act around them the same I would friends and family.
>>
>>16607768
You're a child. When you become an adult you might understand.
>>
>>16607830
I'm in my fucking thirties. I'm only a stone's throw from Wizardhood.
>>
>>16607835
>I'm only a stone's throw from Wizardhood.
>I'm in my fucking thirties.
How does that even work? Did you get laid via throwing a stone? That's rape you know.
>>
>>16607768
This is bait
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.