[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/ I loved her, she was my high school crush, i saw her on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1of3.png (71 KB, 1350x1484) Image search: [Google]
1of3.png
71 KB, 1350x1484
/adv/ I loved her, she was my high school crush, i saw her on tinder super liked her then this happened

WHAT DO

>She left me started a life with someone else, and had a kid.

>I just graduated, and landed a good paying job starting next month.

Below is the text conversation, what should I do guys? I can't be her platonic friend after she did that to me but she "isn't ready" or whatever other bills hit excuse...

Pic related 1/3
>>
File: 2of3.png (310 KB, 1600x1844) Image search: [Google]
2of3.png
310 KB, 1600x1844
2/3
>>
File: 3of3.png (149 KB, 1600x2014) Image search: [Google]
3of3.png
149 KB, 1600x2014
3/3 this is the last message she sent me, i'm the blue she is red
>>
>>16607554

you both sound like retards holy shit
>>
>but she "isn't ready"

lol, she's running beta orbiter game on you brah. Just pull out of there.
>>
>>16607554
>She left me started a life with someone else, and had a kid

Abandon ship.
>>
What these other guys said and are going to say. Don't make an ass of yourself
>>
File: 1450997426777.png (485 KB, 500x689) Image search: [Google]
1450997426777.png
485 KB, 500x689
>>16607568
When I tryed to be logical and ask about her future plans she didn't say anything, but when just "dtf XD" she responded though
Women don't typically respond to me when I don't "sound like retard"

>>16607578
I think this might be true, but I made it clear that I want to fuck, why would she text me after that if she wasn't interested? Just to play games?

>>16607580

you're probably right... idk...
>>
>>16607554
You right off the bat asked if she's dtf. She answered no.

What the fuck do you want.
Leave her alone.
>>
>>16607613
I small talked and got her number before that I didn't need to screen cap all that

I want to have sex with her if she wants to keep talking to me, and I am cool with being friends, I just don't know how to word it without sounding like a dick
>>
>>16607630
Ask her to a date and when she sees your 2017 bmw she'll be all over your cock
>>
>>16607602
>why would she text me after that if she wasn't interested?

Because women LOVE validation from others. Texting takes ZERO effort from her.

Shes knows you like her, so whenever shes needs an ego pump she'll text you some stupid shit and lead you on. If she wanted to fuck, it would already have been a done deal.

Here's the test, ask her out to do X or whatever. I doubt she would invest any more effort beyond texting you so if she flakes or makes excuses you can finally realize that it's all bullshit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.