[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/ This may not be the most appropriate board, but I'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: fauvism.jpg (257 KB, 1054x694) Image search: [Google]
fauvism.jpg
257 KB, 1054x694
Hey /adv/
This may not be the most appropriate board, but I'd really appreciate some input, as it's something I've never shared. Can the following be considered molestation/sexual harassment?

This happened back when my stepmother was living with a roommate (female), I must have been around 10 (also female). One morning I was still in "my" room playing pinball on the pc when she came up behind me from another room to greet me good morning. She ran her hands up and down my torso, not groping anything in particular but just running her hands over me, and then embraced me and kissed me around my jaw and said "good morning" in this really sweet voice.

At the time I just thought she either mistook me for someone else in her sleepy state, or she was just being kind to me. There were no other incidents before or after this, and she was always nice to me but never in a particular suspicious way.

I never gave it another thought (also never saw her again) but recent events got me thinking about this. I figure this is probably why all my life I've been so uncomfortable receiving physical affection from another woman.

Thoughts?
>>
>>16607515

those things happening to a 10 year old, I would definitely say yes, it was molestation. However she 'meant' it, it's about the way you took it and the fact that she touched you. It's at best inappropriate and at worst outright molestation.

I'm sorry you have to struggle with that, anon
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.