[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weed help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Im getting high for the first time alone tonight, what are some good things to do when youre high alone?
>>
What drug? Weed or we talking some actual shit like shrooms?
>>
Weed
>>
>>16607346
Eat something good, watch something mindless, draw, watch the wind flow through trees outside your window, stare at the shapes in your carpet, jack off

Don't get too high though. Take 1-3 hits and just wait 5-10 min before you keep going
>>
Just inhale it in, hold it for a couple of seconds then let it out
Do it slowly and enjoy yourself, there is no rush.
I usually listen to Kanye, or Kid Cudi

Lie down dude and just chill. It is better with someone else there to talk to.
>>
10/10 answers
>>
>>16607346
I would say smoke a whole joint (to smoke you need to take a drag from the joint then breath in some air and keep it in your lungs for 3-5 secs) and listen to really loud music and just try to relax.if you get too high just take a shower
>>
Im gonna do it out of a homemade bong. Though what kind of music should i listen to, perhaps link some songs
>>
Chill music is a must. I usually just stick one of Mixhound's chillstep mixes on on youtube.

Food, snack food is great. Everything tastes great when high.

Playing with pets is fun too.

Make sure you have a beverage on hand too, drymouth is gaurenteed.
>>
>>16607401
Made from what?
>>
>>16607401
Just beware that bongs hit you way harder than joints
>>
File: 1451184336710-1238391141.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1451184336710-1238391141.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>16607436
Crappy homemade bong, but it works
>>
>>16607346
Dwell on each and every one of your failures.
>>
>>16607464
What a discrace, just roll a joint you idiot.
>>
IMO there is a holy trinity of activities on weed, activities that always always feel great: food, music, and sex(/masturbation).

disclaimer: my first few times getting high made my orgasm kind of dull, but then it started to pick up.

>>16608559
Shut the fuck up, even homemade gatorade bongs are better to smoke out of than a joint.
>>
>>16607401
Bongzilla
>>
Listen to Led Zeppelin, watch animu
>>
>>16607401
Aphex Twin.

I promise you, he is the lord and daddy.
>Syro
>Selected Ambient Works II
>Drukqs
>Come To Daddy EP (Skip first track to chill)
>Richard D. James Album
>AFX Chosen Lords (playlist on youtube)

Also, Boards of Canada if you don't want to get up.
>Geogaddi
>Music Has The Right To Children
>The Campfire Headphase
>>
>Posted on Saturday
We should call a doctor
>>
listen to yung gud with headphones on and think about why youre so fucking sad.
>>
>>16609442
hahaha, exactly.
>>
>>16607346
>what are some good things to do when youre high alone?
I usually just sleep.
>>
>>16607346
Watch a movie. Listen to music. Play video games. Or whatever you like to do when not high. Cannabis is a euphoric - it makes things you already enjoy even better. Have fun. :)
>>
>>16607464
>The.Horror.
>>
>>16607346
Throwing myself against furniture and masturbating are my favorite things to do while high
>>
>>16607464
>tinfoil
that shit ain't good for you yo
>>
Don't do drugs degenerate
>>
>>16611194
Yse an apple
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.