[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I go and fuck this girl from tinder? I'm a virgin but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tinder.jpg (84 KB, 620x292) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
84 KB, 620x292
Im 18 and a virgin, not autistic but shyChick from tinder wants me to go and see her on in a weeks time to fuck, lives in the city next to me(but I've never been) to which I can just catch a bus. But the thing is , she doesn't
know I'm a virgin(and she doesn't think it) and in the way she talks about things I'm certain she isn't one, which is why I'm scared that she will be able to tell and I will look like a cunt and I'm scared that I won't even get to fuck her.And there's the fact that I think I look better on my pics than I do in real life, including my body. What do?
>>
>Believe in yourself
Bitches like confidence so do the best you can and if you fail, at least you got laid
>>
Skype with her to give her a better idea. Honestly, I'd be up front with everything or it'll most likely be somethings you both regret. Sex can be difficult the first time believe it or not. Getting some positions right can be awkward.
>>
A city away for pussy? Fuck that. All that time and effort catching buses, sitting nervously there listening to music and then walking to the destination for pussy that might or not be available? Who is to say something doesn't come up and the whole thing is scrapped?

I always follow the little rule that "the longer I have to travel to get pussy, the more I think with my actual brain thinking it isn't worth it."

Of course this is just me giving you what happened from my experience of two separate occasions travelling long distances for mediocre pussy and no pussy at all.
>>
>>16607335
I think skyping would be really awkward because basically all we've talked about is fucking, I don't know practically anything about her. What , you mean like, tell her that im a virgin?
>>16607338
But the thing is it's not like I have a lot of options, Im 19 in 3 weeks time and I don't want to be a 19 year old virgin loser so I'm quite desperate at this point. Well there is this chick that wants to come up here in her car to fuck in her car so if she follows through before I have to go see this chick then I won't go. But youre definitely right about that nervous part, but im just running out of options here
>>
>>16607349

19 isn't a big deal anon, let me stress that. You have a lot of time and so there is no rush. Let me ask you, would you rather find a girl who is close in your city where if she cancels it isn't a big deal or travel a city away for pussy. Could you imagine the ride back home?

All I am saying is that if you want to go for it then make sure you got a condom, jerk off before you leave and remember sex is casual shit everyone does. The only reason I say bail on this is because of how long you have to trouble and the nerves will kick in the entire time you are patiently waiting on the bus.

Your first time should be passionate and not calculated so you don't have time to be nervous but hey that is just me talking. Good luck man and make /adv/ proud.
>>
>>16607410
Don't jerk off before you leave.
>>
>>16607410
Thing is can't really find anyone in my home town just down for a fuck or any girlfriend material. Where I study its a student town but I find it hard to get with anyone there at the clubs and what not. You think so? I thought 19 is getting close to wizard status
>>16607513
Should or I shouldn't I jerk off then lol
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.