[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is cum so damn bitter and gross? I love the saltiness, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: BEWaIeUCIAAzYpL.jpg (85 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
BEWaIeUCIAAzYpL.jpg
85 KB, 600x600
Why is cum so damn bitter and gross? I love the saltiness, I love the texture, the way it feels on my tongue, how it's thick and almost kind of chewy, the way it gets stuck on your teeth and just wont come off for shit... but like, why does it have to taste like fucking unsweetened baking chocolate? Even precum is all salty and wonderful like those fancy caramels, so I ask you WHY?
>>
Depends on the diet of the person, it could taste tangy and sweet if you a regular fruit eater.
>>
>>16607259
I've only ever been with one guy, so maybe I got lucky, but his is absolutely delicious. Not a hint of bitterness at all.

Maybe try getting him to eat more fruit and drink pineapple juice every day.
>>
>>16607264
>>16607261
Thanks a bunch, I'll start sneaking more fruit into his breakfasts and stuff. To be honest fresh produce is kind of pricey here, will canned or dried stuff do?
>>
>>16607259
and now I got a boner. fuck you OP.
>>
>>16607270
Sorry... Go fap it off!
>>
>>16607269

Canned is good. As long as he gets more fruits.

Frankly vegeterians I hear taste good to but that is because they don't eat as much meat and dairy products as the regular guy.
>>
>>16607277
I'm happy with my man, but I'll keep that in mind. I usually keep dried cranberries around because they're like a drug to me, I can't eat enough... will sharing those with him work?
>>
>>16607280

As long as its a few hours before you do oral, it should be fine.
>>
>>16607282
Thanks friend!
>>
>>16607280
Might want to warn him about his shit turning red.
>>
My gf hates everything about cum.

Its killed my drive because alls i can think about is how she wont like my climax. It makes me depressed.
>>
DIET
I
E
T

MINE'S GOOD, MINE'S GOOD. FUCK ME. FUCK ME. ATTENTION. ATTENTION.
>>
Man my cum must taste absolutely rancid. I can't remember the last time I had fruit, drink shit tons of milk, and eat red meat at least 5 times a week. Good thing I'm single.
>>
My bf eats a lot of fruit yet has a spicy bitter taste that burns my throat
>>
File: 1447169158681.jpg (10 KB, 181x182) Image search: [Google]
1447169158681.jpg
10 KB, 181x182
>>16607416
>spicey

Is he mexican
>>
>>16607259
Alkalinity causes the bitter taste. There are foods that can be eaten to make the cum less alkaline
>>
>>16607259
If you dislike it so much mix it with some juice or something and go crazy you fucking whore
>>
>>16607498
No he's actually Polish...
>>
>>16607402
>good thing i'm single

no shit lel, with a diet like that...
>>
Op here, back hours later after I got my solution already... wondering why everyone is still posting in this thread lol
>>
>>16608470
Others have this problem as well. My gf loves my cum since I eat fruit.
Fruit for taste, zinc for volume, soy lecithin and arginine for texture.
>>
>>16607259
Plot twist: OP is a guy
>>
>>16607259
who is this cum dumpster
>>
Trying to make the stuff more palatable through influencing diet and other lifestyle factors is all that typically is going to actually work. Those sort of changes typically tend to stick with the average person about a couple of weeks unless other more complex and involved motivating factors kick in like a sense of community, competitive involvement etc.

Certain more than your relative comfort and enjoyment when he is getting his dick sucked at least. Hey, I'm the one edging a girl progressively over a drawn out period of time so she can basically piss in my damn mouth when she comes, call me old fashioned but my solution for my likely vile tasting semen is to hold on to her ears like handles.

I'd focus on the other end, train yourself to get some sort of submissive sexual kink out of the vile flavour. I imagine it is a lot like alcohol when you are younger, you try to mask the flavour or dilute it, but eventually you find yourself requesting the most rank and tangy beers and wines progressing onto neat whiskey and other things which taste like tanning leather assholes.

Also I don't want to get into a slanging match with you about what a dumbass you sound like, but dried cranberries? You eat them like crack because dried fruit is like 99% sugar and quite often has additional sugar added to it. Regular cranberries taste bitter and would have you pulling a face worse than .. well a mouthful of horrible spunk would.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.